Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New to flying (currently stumbling) solo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ClaireR
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Was very rude to post without introducing myself first, I’ll wear my dunce cap for a bit :)

I have just launched a small business that sees me presenting to various groups and consulting with businesses.

I had been doing some small time blogging and guest speaking before deciding my passion should be my day job. I’ve been very fortunate enough to have bookings before I was fully ready so am currently on a massive learning curve of running a small business.

It has been great to find these forums and you all seem invaluable to solo artists. I hope I can contribute in the not to distant future – if you need tips on public speaking that I can do, just don’t ask me to take a ride on a ferris wheel – we all have limits!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Claire

HarryNexus
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Claire

I’m a newcomer as well.

Hey i’m happy to share my business experiences with presentations, networking events, coming up with the perfect pitch.

Cheers
    Harry
    http://www.nexusforce.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi ClaireR,

Congratulations on your progress with your new business so far – and thank you for your lovely feedback on the forum.

You haven’t really mentioned what you do, so please feel free to tell us a bit more.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    HarryNexus, post: 192130 wrote:
    Hi Claire

I’m a newcomer as well.

Hey i’m happy to share my business experiences with presentations, networking events, coming up with the perfect pitch.

Cheers
    Harry
    http://www.nexusforce.com.au

Hi Harry,

A warm welcome to you too.

We’re all keen to get to know you, so please feel free to start a new thread introducing yourself and your business to us all.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.