Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New to Flying Solo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maria21
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Maria McCloskey and I am the Business Development Manager at the Bank of Queensland.

The Bank of Queensland provide a full range of retail and commercial products, we also provide lending and deposit products for self managed superannuation funds.

Look forward to interacting with this forum.

Kind Regards

Maria McCloskey

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Maria,

Thanks for joining the forum today.

Could you please set up a forum signature that includes your contact details and that you’re part of BOQ? Doing that helps make sure that the community has complete transparency about your affiliation with the bank, and also makes it easy for anyone who wants to contact you to get in touch.

To set it up, visit the Control panel (accessed from the grey bar above the forum), and choose Edit signature.

Thanks very much – we’re looking forward to having you around! It will be a little quiet around here for the next few days, but we do have lots of chats about banking so in due course, I think you’ll find plenty of opportunities to contribute :)

Welcome aboard!
    Jayne

Maria21
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thank you for the recommendation. I am still browsing through the site and finding a lot of interesting information.
    Nice to see a mutual site where business can help each other.

Look forward to contributing and wishing you a fantastic Christmas.

Kind Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.