Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New to flying solo!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    flagstaffIV
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

My name is Tracey and I’ve been steadily investing my time into opening my own online store.

I’m a mum to a gorgeous almost 4 month old boy and spending all this time with him has just giving me the incentive to try and make it on my own! Eeek!

I guess I am one of ‘those’ people that is opening “another” online children’s clothing and accessory store. I know it will be a very tough and competitive market. I do have a little niche though, so hopefully this will bring traffic to my site. I will be handmaking some of my own items and also being a stockist of some good quality items (both Australian and US).

I’ve already setup my website (big cartel), got my blog up and running and facebook page setup. I’ve also lodged my application for a ABN # and business name so am just waiting for all that to be finalised.

At the moment I am just trying to build up my blog and also my instagram page to gather some interest first. Then I will launch my facebook page and I will test the market a little. I’m planning on offering some handmade items for people to test, and ask them to provide me with feedback and photos for my store. After this I may possibly try to get some pre-orders going before I officially launch my online store in May.

Looking forward to being apart of the community!

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Morning Tracey

May i say WELCOME and Congrats on the lil 4 month old.. you getting some sleep yet? LOL

Feel free to add your details into your signature so we can all have a sticky beak :D at your progress and your lovely items… We, the community, tend to love seeing what everyone is doing and enjoying the growth of each FS here… To add to signature click CONTROL PANEL in the grey bar at the top of this forum screen and the settings are in the left hand panel of the next page..

All the best..

Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    flagstaffIV
    Up

Thanks for the welcome Jason :)

Haha! I am very lucky, he generally only wakes twice throughout the night for feeds and that’s it.

I’ve updated my signature. Hopefully it works. Website is still work in progress at this moment.

Great to hear that’s it a warm and welcoming community, glad to be apart of it.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo

Welcome too your baby

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day Tracey, and welcome.

Sounds like you’ve got a well-thought out plan there!

I hope that hanging out with us here on Flying Solo can help bring it all to life :)

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

flagstaffIV
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 181051 wrote:
    G’day Tracey, and welcome.

Sounds like you’ve got a well-thought out plan there!

I hope that hanging out with us here on Flying Solo can help bring it all to life :)

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Thanks Jayne. I hope it works! :)

Michelle Johnson
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi Tracey,
    Welcome to flying solo! Great to see you taking the plunge into online sales, I’m sure it will be an awesome adventure.

Best of luck and have fun!

Michelle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.