Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New to Flyingsolo and new to Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KylieG
    • Total posts: 19
    Up
    ::

Hi all,
    Thought I would quickly pop in and introduce myself and my business idea.
    My name is Kylie and I’m in the South East suburbs of Melbourne. I’m a single mum currently working full time as an employment consultant and studying Cert IV in small business management in the little, spare time that I have.

I plan on starting up an adult retail shop. Different to Sexyland and the like but more of a boutique shop. I have a clear vision in my head of what I want and I’m very passionate about my idea. Those I have run the idea past, think it’s a ‘goer’ also.

As I’m still very much in the study/planning phase, I’m here to obtain as much info as possible so that when I do start up my business, I know I’ve done everything possible to make it successful.

Looking forward to chatting and networking with you all.

Kylie

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kylie,

Welcome, and I hope you find lots of great info here to help you on your way to your dream.

Apologies that your post took a while to appear. Like any busy forum, we get more than our fair share of spam around here, and one of the words in your post is in our banned words list… please don’t take it personally!

Nice to meet you :)
    Jayne

cokele
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

Hi Kylie.

I think marketing is the most impt of all. Especially how different your concept is from S*xyland (in case it is caught as spam). I just started my online business and the main problem i am facing to get the crowd to come to my store.

KylieG
    • Total posts: 19
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 71649 wrote:
    Hi Kylie,

Welcome, and I hope you find lots of great info here to help you on your way to your dream.

Apologies that your post took a while to appear. Like any busy forum, we get more than our fair share of spam around here, and one of the words in your post is in our banned words list… please don’t take it personally!

Nice to meet you :)
    Jayne

Thanks Jayne. Sorry for my late reply. PC problems which is one reason I actually thought my post didn’t appear.
    I’m loving the site and finding lots of useful information for both my studies and my business.

Kylie

Neddy
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Hi Kylie,

Welcome to FS – you sound like a very determined person who will definitely achieve their goals!

I’ll be very interested to see how your “project” develops. Are you planning on adding an online store / portal to help market your wares?

I have a couple of friends who run successful adult product websites here in Australia, and they do really well.

Best wishes, Ned

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.