Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New to selling my own products on amazon – anyone in Melbourne doing this?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tomle
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’ve just started my journey of becoming an entrepreneur. I’m starting my own business selling my own products via Amazon (CNY is slowing down things down a bit).

Is there anyone else in Melbourne that want to start a meet up, or people anywhere in AU that want to start a Skype call group so we can help and support each other?

Excited to be part of the forum.

Cheers,

Tom

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Tom, and welcome to Flying Solo.

We’re all looking forward to getting to know you. :)

For a list of meetups that are already underway, head to Flying Solo’s dedicated page on meetup.com.

If there’s nothing happening near you, you’re welcome to start your own group and include ‘Flying Solo’ in the list of interests.

Good luck, and I hope things pick up for you after CNY is over.

Jayne

tomle
    Up

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I’ll take a look at the meetup page.

Look forward to getting to know some more people in the start up space.

Cheers,

Tom

Ed01
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    tomle, post: 206985 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I’ve just started my journey of becoming an entrepreneur. I’m starting my own business selling my own products via Amazon (CNY is slowing down things down a bit).

Is there anyone else in Melbourne that want to start a meet up, or people anywhere in AU that want to start a Skype call group so we can help and support each other?

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Happy to have finally found someone who is selling on Amazon from Aus. I’m also considering expanding my business and to list some of my products on there. Hows everything going so far for you? have you set up a US bank account? Do you use fulfillment by Amazon? How would you compare Amazon to Ebay?

It’ll be great to hear from you…and i wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Kind Regards
    Ed
    786 Products

tomle
    Up

Hi Ed,

I’m still in the testing phase. Hopefully will be putting in an order after the CNY and going from there.

Amazon allows you to use an Australian Bank account. Having to use a US account is an old requirement.

I will be using FBA.

More than happy for you to send me any questions, or hop on Skype for a chat.

Where are you based?

Ed01
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Thanks for the quick reply Tom. Im based in Melb. Well i guess Amazon finally realized the market share they were missing out on here in Aus. Happy to hear they got rid of that stupid requirement. Anyways would be very interested to learn more about how you go with FBA. Do you use Ebay at all for your products?

callum.mundine
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    tomle, post: 206985, member: 64103 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Tom

Hey,

I am about to start doing this and it would be great to have someone to bounce ideas from.

Send me a PM with your details.

Cal

wjensen
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hey Tom, Ed, and Cal,

This is the first instance I’ve heard of anyone using FBA here in AUS. Being from Seattle, Amazon runs in my blood, but I’ve found to be nearly impossible to use down here. I’d love to hear how it goes/has gone – give me a shout if you’d like to chat!

Will

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    wjensen, post: 217710, member: 68166 wrote:
    Hey Tom, Ed, and Cal,

This is the first instance I’ve heard of anyone using FBA here in AUS. Being from Seattle, Amazon runs in my blood, but I’ve found to be nearly impossible to use down here. I’d love to hear how it goes/has gone – give me a shout if you’d like to chat!

Will

Hi Will, and welcome,

I have my fingers crossed that someone around here has some insights to share with you, and will be along soon.

In the meantime, welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for joining us :)

Jayne

tmtm4life
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi all
    I am from Melbourne and is very interested for a local meetup about Amazon FBA.
    As we know Amazon is expected to launch in Aus by sep 2017. So as everything in life early birds will catch the worms.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.