Home – New Forums Starting your journey new to this – pls help!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lane_caldwell
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

hey hey.

I’m new to this whole drop shipping thing but I have a fitness apparel and clothing range I want to launch. I don’t have the time or capital to do it all by myself right now, so I want to try drop shipping.

I want to be able to design and sell my clothing with specific logos/sayings/branding etc, rather than just selling blanks/pre-branded gear from my website I’m creating.
    I want the supplier to print and create my designs on the clothing once ordered, then ship them to the customer.

How do I do that??

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    lane_caldwell, post: 198386 wrote:
    hey hey.

I’m new to this whole drop shipping thing but I have a fitness apparel and clothing range I want to launch. I don’t have the time or capital to do it all by myself right now, so I want to try drop shipping.

I want to be able to design and sell my clothing with specific logos/sayings/branding etc, rather than just selling blanks/pre-branded gear from my website I’m creating.
    I want the supplier to print and create my designs on the clothing once ordered, then ship them to the customer.

How do I do that??

Hi Lane

For someone who doesn’t have much time, you sure are creating a time-synch business.

So I’ll give you a short cut idea.

Have a look at Teespring. It probably is a perfect fit for you, but don’t underestimate the amount of time and money you’ll need to put into marketing it.

Jenny

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Lane,

Welcome aboard the forums and best of luck getting started!

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.