Home – New Forums Starting your journey New Tradie looking for wholesale cabinet making company

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tarvinder
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello guys, i recently started business as a carpenter/cabinet maker in Brisbane and this is my first forum posting.

As i am new to Brisbane, i am really struggling to find a decent cabinetry/shelving company who does wholesale for tradies.

Can any one of you lovely people recommend a reputed cabinet maker (who does a good price for tradies)

I went to a few but they try and sell it on customer rates, i need someone who can custom cut the stuff for me and make drawers etc. so that i can install them and make a living.

Any reasonable but good cabinetry/shelving company for tradies?

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome to the forums [USER=116035]@tarvinder[/USER]!

Hopefully someone can help you out, but it’s a pretty specific question, so maybe ask on some tradie forums also?

Best of luck!
    Dave

zaydenwood42
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

For better cost options such work can be done with the help of customized furniture makers. If you give specifications then they may provide in bulk also. Better to ask for sample first then place orders. There are many online office furniture suppliers also who supply such items and they maintain good inventory.

[Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.