Home – New Forums Tell me straight… New website for custom software and consulting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Beany
    • Total posts: 29
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

So I’m feeling quite chuffed today, I’ve just popped up my latest website re-design.

I am sure there are some things I’ve missed and more to add but I hope it covers all the bases.

Please have a look, as always all constructive critisism is welcome.

http://www.dreamtime-software.com

nitro-it
    Participant
    • Total posts: 77
    Up

Hi Beany,

I think the main piece of info missing from the home page is a contact number?

Another minor thing, if you can add an overlay button to return to the top of the page once you hit the bottom that would be handy. I found when I scrolled to the bottom using the wheel on my mouse and then attempted to scroll back up again it instead zoomed the Google map. Obviously you need to hover an area that is not a map in order to scroll back up using a scroll wheel, so it’s a common issue that not everyone fixes.

A personal opinion, but I think the mouse overs under Our Process and Our Services don’t look that good transitioning from grey to white. I think it would look better using the orange colour.

Other than that it looks great.

Cheers

Beany
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll have a look at those transitions…

Craig_Longmuir
    • Total posts: 556
    Up

looks good :)

only thing im not so keen on is the font used (Our aim is simple. We want to impress you….) on these sections…not sure what id change to but suggest playing around with other options…

perhaps, lighter in colour and weight..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.