Home – New Forums Marketing mastery New Website Upgrade Opinions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    marvelit
    • Total posts: 169
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,

I just want some feedback from other business owners about my new website.

I think I have mostly hit the nail on the head, but just incase I have missed something I would love some feedback.

It isn’t totally finished yet, some pages are yet to be added, but the main functionality is up so far.

Can’t wait for some feedback!

http://www.marvelit.com.au

Cheers.

Carbonite Australia
    • Total posts: 118
    Up

Nice, clean and white. Make sure your phone number stands out. Probably centre it under image. Blog is great. Maybe add some case studies.

marvelit
    Up

Cheers for the comment.

Yeah i have been thinking about doing some case studies on some of my larger clients, showing how i provisioned solutions etc.

Jay-T
    • Total posts: 119
    Up

5 things to consider:

You need a USP
    This quickly answers the question why the person visiting your site should choose you over and above everyone else.

You don’t appear to have a target market
    Who are you targeting in the small-medium sized business market are you targeting – the person who’s visiting your site needs to think to themselves “I’ve come to the right place”, instead they’re probably thinking “yep, this guy does IT.”

Your testimonials need to be reworked
    how did your solution improve their lives? they gave you money why? They would hire you again why?
    Testimonials help overcome objections that a person may have in their mind. for example if the average visitor’s main problem is they’re time poor then have a testimonial stating how you gave that person x hours per week extra which allowed them to spend more time on the pokies or whatever.
    Find out what the top 3 reasons are that would prevent a person from buying and find testimonials to target them.

Don’t forget you’re NOT in the “IT business”
    When you box yourself in you risk commodtizing yourself which means price becomes a driving buying factor for prospective clients.
    For example: An accountant isn’t in the “accounting business” he’s in the “I’m going to keep the taxman’s greedy hands off your money business” He’s also in the “I’m going to create money for you by saving you money in taxes” business etc Accounting is just a means so is IT so how does IT improve your customers life? An more specifically how does YOUR IT improve your customer’s lives.

Control the visit
    what is your most wanted response? If you want the visitor to sign up for the free consultation then tell them explicitly that you want them to sign-up and have arrows pointing to the area. Never let the customer loose on your site because they don’t know what’s important, but you do so direct them.

good work though mate :)

marvelit
    Up

Thanks Willa,

Yeah i am working on the content, most of it has been copied and pasted from my old site and still needs work.

very constructive response and I really do appreciate it.

Thanks alot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.