• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Keeta Nova

I thought someone else would have started this, but I can’t find a thread regarding resolutions for the new year.

I’d love to hear your plans?

Mine is simple. Only do work that I enjoy. Happiness, productivity and income all seems to come from that.

Cheers,
    Keeta

Phillip P

I never know why people need a new year to do this and why they cant start doing this tomorrow…

It sometimes sounds like an ideal time to fail…then you have the excuse… the new year :)

Phillip P

I never know why people need a new year to do this and why they cant start doing this tomorrow…

It sometimes sounds like an ideal time to fail…then you have the excuse… the new year :)

rorrock

I’m Just reading an early Christmas present.. a book called 18 minutes by Peter Bregman.. My resolution will the be to follow the steps on this book to find my focus points, master distraction and get the right things done..

Rob

rorrock

I’m Just reading an early Christmas present.. a book called 18 minutes by Peter Bregman.. My resolution will the be to follow the steps on this book to find my focus points, master distraction and get the right things done..

Rob

simonw

To finally start the online store I have been thinking about for the last few months :)

simonw

To finally start the online store I have been thinking about for the last few months :)

im not into resolutions. what i have is short term goals with an overall strategic goal.

im not into resolutions. what i have is short term goals with an overall strategic goal.

Insure4U
    hymstrategies, post: 101569 wrote:

We have the same thought.. I always set a goal in my life.

Insure4U
    hymstrategies, post: 101569 wrote:

We have the same thought.. I always set a goal in my life.

JoshBezz
    BusinesstoBusiness Sales, post: 101569 wrote:

Likewise. My New Years ‘short term goal’ is to improve my knowledge of SEO.

JoshBezz
    BusinesstoBusiness Sales, post: 101569 wrote:

Likewise. My New Years ‘short term goal’ is to improve my knowledge of SEO.

Burgo

Just dont make any that way you wont feel guilty when you break them

Burgo

Just dont make any that way you wont feel guilty when you break them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.