Home – New Forums Starting your journey new young brokerage firm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    isaac8787
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

I am 20 years old and have recently deferred my Bachelor of Commerce degree and am thinking of undertaking the RG146 Diploma of financial planning and at the same time starting an online community connecting prospective investors and people like me who are learning the stock market to provide insight and advice. this way i will find prospective employees and clients for the firm i intend to open once i have a strong client base and young stockbrokers to employ. from here i will register the business and rent a cheap office space in the city (Sydney) and start managing the clients funds.

i intend to get business by offering cheaper broker fees for execution only trades.

i will use my youth to my advantage by marketing the business through various social media mediums aiming at younger demographics and get young people involved in the stock market.

i intend to have a firm comprised of young 20-25 year old enthusiastic, passionate, dedicated brokers either still studying a degree, post grads or diploma holders, with a work environment bordering that of the environment in the movie “boiler room”- just without the lies.

please let me know what you think!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.