• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hershal
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi guys

After 7 years working for an il and has company I have decided to go out venturing on my own as a consultant. As I haev no idea on tax and business stucture and after spending weeks on the ATO website I am still at a loss so i deiced to join up here for some quick advice

Cheers

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Hershal, and welcome,

I’m sorry but your post has me stumped. What’s an ‘il and has company’?

In terms of business structure, you’ll find there are people around here who can give you some ideas, but in most instances you’ll need to see an accountant for personalised advice.

Good luck with it all, and thank you for joining Flying Solo.

Jayne

Hershal
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi there
    Sorry, I meant “Oil and Gas” Company. Been thinking about going consulting now for a while, so just loking at my options as a business and how to reduce my tax and invest for the future

Collins Insurance
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    Hershal, post: 163302 wrote:
    Hi guys

After 7 years working for an il and has company I have decided to go out venturing on my own as a consultant. As I haev no idea on tax and business stucture and after spending weeks on the ATO website I am still at a loss so i deiced to join up here for some quick advice

Cheers

Hi Hershal,

You’re like me at the start (2mths ago). Hope it s goes well for you finding useful info here.
    I am in insurance in case you need any info on that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.