Home – New Forums New here? Share your story newbie and need to learn to invoice :/

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    earth savvy
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hi all, i started eco-cleaning around 8 months ago and im happy to say im growing rapidly atm and im looking at hiring my first staff member :) Having said that i have been buying carbon invoicing books for the lenth of my business and now im taking on more work i think its time to look a little more professional, and i have no idea what im doing 😮 Please i am in need if some serious help around everything. I lookforward to chatting to you all :) Thank you in advance :D

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi earth savvy,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and congratulations on your progress with your new business to date.

You might like to post your query about invoicing over in the Money Matters section of the forums, along with as much info as you can supply about the kind of functions you want your new system to include. (For example, are you thinking of something more automated? Do you need to be able to charge clients in increments of minutes or hours worked, or do you charge a set fee? Would it be helpful if the system could be used from your phone or another mobile device?)

The more info you can include in your post, the more helpful the responses will be.

Good luck,
    Jayne

earth savvy
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Oh i did see a post re invoicing and ‘freshbooks’ was a word that kept coming up, but the site looks american?

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up
    earth savvy, post: 130162 wrote:
    Oh i did see a post re invoicing and ‘freshbooks’ was a word that kept coming up, but the site looks american?

I use Freshbooks for part of my business, can’t recommend it highly enough for invoicing, clients love it too.

It will sync with Xero (Aust and NZ) accounting software, if you’re into Cloud solutions.

You can run 3 clients for zip, then you’ll need a paid plan, been using it for over a year without any issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.