Home Forums New here? Share your story Newbie Blogger Here – Digital Marketing SEO Stuff

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Flyers1234
    • Total posts: 1

Hi All, I started my journey in 2018 with an idea of having classified website and I’m glad that I did create Koaas.

Originally koaas was a free classified website similar to let’s say Gumtree. I did not know much about websites at the time and SEO. Over the time I have gained quite a bit of understanding about:

– What is SEO
    – How it works
    – Why do it
    – Organic SEO
    – Paid Traffic
    – more..

After I had spent 2 years learning myself through online, i did the following:

– Change the classifieds website to online store
    – Added products
    – Consulted with overseas suppliers
    – Got the bargains
    – Setup Amazon account
    – Imported the products and shipped to US (Not to mention I’m in Australia)
    – Ran the website for couple of months

Then had to change the website or business model again, due to COVID-19, couldn’t import any products from overseas and the shipment was getting delayed.

This time I changed the website to Digital marketing blog. I learnt over the past couple of years that it is easy to focus on one thing than 100’s of categories like i had in classifieds website.

So I am hoping that you guys will be able to help me to grow further and I can do the same for you. I am accepting guest posts and got a list of guest posting sites. So feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.