Home Forums New here? Share your story Newbie! Educational Resource Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lara EdBizMum
    • Total posts: 3

Hi All!
    I’m a newbie here so still getting the hang of it. I started running my own business this time last year but the this has been the eye opener for me. Making me realise I can really actually do this!! Our business Offspring Education is an online retailer of educational products supplying to schools, day care centres, family day care providers, teachers and parents. We will also be running workshops for parents so they can learn how to be more involved in their child’s education.
    Looking forward to getting to you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255

Hi and welcome

Glad to hear that your business is growing in leaps and bounds. You have no doubt learnt plenty and still have plenty to learn. This community is a great place to start.

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,554

Hi Lara,

Welcome to Flying Solo! What a success to have in your first year. :) Hopefully it’s given you plenty of fuel to keep going, and we hope to see you around the forums getting involved.

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
    Lara EdBizMum
    MissSassy, post: 211597 wrote:
    Hi and welcome

Glad to hear that your business is growing in leaps and bounds. You have no doubt learnt plenty and still have plenty to learn. This community is a great place to start.

Thanks Miss Sassy! :)

Lara EdBizMum
    FS Forum Support, post: 211620 wrote:
    Hi Lara,

Welcome to Flying Solo! What a success to have in your first year. :) Hopefully it’s given you plenty of fuel to keep going, and we hope to see you around the forums getting involved.

Dave

Thanks Dave :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.