• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rvnd
    • Total posts: 40
    Up
    ::

Hi all.

I’m a solo graphic artist now living on the Sunshine Coast. Lovin’ it in Oz.

Trying to learn a whole new set of acronyms – BAS, ATO, TFN, ABN, QLD, LOL :D

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi rvnd

We’re glad you decided to add ‘FS’ to your list of new acronyms!

Busy time for you huh? Looking forward to getting to know you and learning more about your work,

Welcome to Australia,
    Jayne

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Hi rvnd,

Welcome to the forums. They really are a comfy little place ;)

If you have a portfolio, send it to me at chris( at )techmonkeys.com.au, along with your rate.

I have a few freelancers on hand that I send web design work and occasionally print work.

Cheers,
    Chris

rvnd
    Up
    Chris Bates, post: 16861 wrote:
    Hi rvnd,

Welcome to the forums. They really are a comfy little place ;)

If you have a portfolio, send it to me at chris( at )techmonkeys.com.au, along with your rate.

I have a few freelancers on hand that I send web design work and occasionally print work.

Cheers,
    Chris

Thanks Chris and FS Concierge. I do feel welcomed now!

Chris – you have a spelling error on your website (gasp!)
    On the design page – “# Corporate Identiy Design” – Identity

Thanks for the invite for design work – I’ll send it to you in due course – will set up my company, and settle into the house we just bought first. I need to see what I can claim from the family for an office :)

EDIT:
    Actually, here’s my website address: http://www.arvcreative.net – my own site is a bit broken when you make the viewer window too narrow the layout breaks. It was done using skybluecanvas.com, but I’m in the process of changing to Drupal. So only have a look at the portfolio page please. And I’m not in NZ anymore!
    I’m thinking of charging on a sliding scale from $120 base, sliding downward for larger jobs.

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Thanks! I’ll have to sack my spelling and grammar checker person now :P

Do you use Drupal often? I sided with Joomla for all my work, it seemed to have more of a community support behind it.

rvnd
    Up
    Chris Bates, post: 16868 wrote:
    Thanks! I’ll have to sack my spelling and grammar checker person now :P

Do you use Drupal often? I sided with Joomla for all my work, it seemed to have more of a community support behind it.

That’s true of Joomla, fair enough. But the community for Drupal is still pretty big. I chose Drupal for speed, solidity and ease-of-use.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.