Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    morganacollin
    Participant
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

Looking forward to diving into different business models. Recently moved to a place on my own, nice to meet ya’ll!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome to the forums @morganacollin!

Do you have a business?

Dave

morganacollin
    Participant
    Up

Hey Dave! Happy to hear from ya. I’m currently a laid-off flight attendant. I initially thought this was a forum for people who were traveling, wanted to share some insights about flying, getting cheap tickets, and etc–then I read through the threads and saw it was not like that lmao. Still timely though, while I am looking for a new job/opening, I plan on starting a small e-commerce store which I’m developing with the newly found free time. I’ve been doing a ton of research and think I may just do it right 🙂

dandy2902
    Participant
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi there! Welcome! What are you going to sell on ecommerce platform?

morganacollin
    Participant
    Up

Hi there! Welcome! What are you going to sell on ecommerce platform?

Hi, dandy! My area of expertise lies in clothes. I know the type of fabrics that are absolutely essential for a plethora of countries given the seasons and weather conditions. Initially, I just wanted to dropship and just find cheap products, but now I’m leaning more towards developing stuff on my own. I’ve been partnering with a clothing technology expert and a fashion designer colleague–things are still underway though!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.