Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Newbie Intro – Wynyard Business Solutions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PaulaVA
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

My name is Paula, mum of two and Owner / Virtual Assistant of Wynyard Business Solutions. I’ve been in business since July 2009. We offer virtual assistance / online secretarial support to businesses and individuals, allowing you to focus on the important jobs and leave the administration to an expert. Services include: Word Processing/Typing, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets & General Administration. For more info you can visit our website at http://www.wynbs.com.

I have a passion for creating and formatting documents, to ensure consistency and it is inline with company branding.

I look forward to getting to networking with other Flying Solo members.

Thanks

Paula

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Paula

Thanks for coming out to play! I’m looking forward to getting to know you on the forums.

You may be interested in going along to this get together that some of the gang have organised in a couple of weeks time: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/nsw/5828-april-7-2010-sydney-fs-javascript.html

All the best,
    Jayne

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Hi and welcome, Paula.

Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

Cheers,

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Welcome Paula to the forum
    Two years ago I had no idea what a VA was. This forum has educated me in that I really think VA’s are a necessity to all Soloists and micro/small business.

Had VA’s been around 24 years ago, I would have been able to work more ON my business than IN my business.

How can I say to all my fellow soloists that by using the services of VA and bookkeepers the pressure is lifted off your shoulders allowing you to concentrate on what you LOVE doing ( unless your a VA or bookkeeper)

So Paula, mother of two and business owner, youve come to the right place to network and become involved with a truely great bunch of people.

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up
    Burgo, post: 32593 wrote:
    Welcome Paula to the forum

How can I say to all my fellow soloists that by using the services of VA and bookkeepers the pressure is lifted off your shoulders allowing you to concentrate on what you LOVE doing ( unless your a VA or bookkeeper)

Yayyyyyyyyyy to us bookkeepers and VA’s. Thanks for the endorsement, Burgo :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.