Home – New Forums Money matters newbie looking for invoicing help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    earth savvy
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hi all, I have been running my cleaning buisiness for around 8 months and my invoicing system is a carbon book from woolies 😮 Im growing and expanding and i think its time to up my professional look. with out boring you with to many details….. I invoice monthy, some clients i charge a ‘blanket’ rate while other clients are booked out at an hourly rate or sometimes item specific. So im not needing anything over the top or fancy, something simple i can do from my PC. Many thanks for taking the time to read my post :)

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hi

What accounting software are you using?

MYOB or Quickbooks will allow you to make template invoices and if you use that software to do your invoicing it will be professional as well as already then incorporate invoicing information into your accounting/bookkeeping practices.

The other option if you do not already use an accounting software like MYOB is to invest in an online software like Xero which is very good. Again that software will allow you to create invoicing – http://www.xero.com/accounting?gclid=COWukvanmLICFZBUpgodIUAAgQ

Good luck!

earth savvy
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hi

I am embarrassed to say i currently have no accounting software in use atm:o, thank you so much for your suggestions! im checking them out:)

Tennasee
    • Total posts: 23
    Up

If you haven’t used MYOB before, it might be a bit confusing and it can be quite time consuming to set up properly. If you aren’t going to be using it as your accounting software, then I would recommend trying one of the templates in Word. It is easier to modify a word template than one in MYOB.

Jason@Plumsale
    • Total posts: 155
    Up

Don’t be embarrassed, its pretty much how most businesses start out. As you business grows it seems that all the running of the business becomes more complex. If you are after something simple for invoicing and basic expense tracking have a look at my signature.

We are adding features regularly, and if therare any features you need then please let us know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.