Home – New Forums Other discussions Newbie Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Top Talker
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

Hi FS Administrator,

I have only just joined so I was wondering if there is one place I can go to see a copy of all the new emails that come in for all forums. Would save a lot of time instead of having to scroll through each forum.

Dont get me wrong, the individiual forums are great but it would be nice to see what people are talking about as we dont know if we can help people without scrolling through every forum.

Just a thought and didnt know how to find if this question had been asked before.

GandJ
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Hi Sandy,
    I’m still finding my way around this site as well, if you go to quick links there is a tab for todays post.
    Cheers
    Judy

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Hi Sandy, lovely to see you here. This is a board forum so it works different to the email forum you and I both belong to. Consequently each thread has the full discussion for that thread, but there’s nowhere (to my knowledge) where you can actually see them all in one place. Everything has been categorised. I’ve been setting up similar for our industry for those who only want to follow a particular thread instead of getting emails for everything. It has its pros and cons.

Cheers!

Top Talker
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the explanation. Just thought I would ask in case I needed to set something in the control panel.

Take care

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Sandy,
    As Judy mentioned, if you go to the ‘Quicklinks’ menu in the grey bar at the top of the page and click ‘Today’s posts’ you’ll get a list of all the posts that have been added in the last 24h period across all forums.
    Hope that helps
    Cheers
    Peter

Top Talker, post: 120333 wrote:
    Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the explanation. Just thought I would ask in case I needed to set something in the control panel.

Take care

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.