Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Newbie seeking advice on Survey

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    highflyer1
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

My first post seeking information on how to get a survey done was deleted – maybe I am thinking it was due to the fact that I attached the link to the survey.

As a newbie I would have appreciated if the moderators gave me a private message via inbox asking me to remove the link to the survey if it was not as per the guidelines.

I accept the fact that I didn’t read the guidelines and may have posted something incorrect but if you don’t let the person know his mistake how will the person understand what the mistake was. Sorry for sounding childish here.

Now I am not sure what can I post and not post.

Please send me an inbox message if anything is incorrect.

Thanks.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    highflyer1, post: 271136, member: 119363 wrote:
    Hi All,

My first post seeking information on how to get a survey done was deleted – maybe I am thinking it was due to the fact that I attached the link to the survey.

As a newbie I would have appreciated if the moderators gave me a private message via inbox asking me to remove the link to the survey if it was not as per the guidelines.

I accept the fact that I didn’t read the guidelines and may have posted something incorrect but if you don’t let the person know his mistake how will the person understand what the mistake was. Sorry for sounding childish here.

Now I am not sure what can I post and not post.

Please send me an inbox message if anything is incorrect.

Thanks.

Howdy

Here is a great thread.. located in first thread and pinned to the top of it:
    https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

Overview of how to play nice and be valuable in your engagement within the community :) – must say, didnt see your first post.. apologies

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    highflyer1
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    LucasArthur, post: 271146, member: 34537 wrote:
    Howdy

Here is a great thread.. located in first thread and pinned to the top of it:
    https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

Overview of how to play nice and be valuable in your engagement within the community :) – must say, didnt see your first post.. apologies

Thanks Lucas. I guess survey links can’t be shared in the post right?

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.