Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Newby Seeking hints and tricks on finding reputable clothing manufacturers OS!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ClareJB
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

I’m Clare! I’m in the planning stages of my online clothing business and would love some guidance on where the best place is to start! Am currently seeking info on how to contact/network/find overseas clothing manufacturers in Bali/China/India etc and how not to fall into the traps that I’m sure many before me have!! Any information would be taken with gratitude and appreciation!! Thank you and lovely to be here!

Clare

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Thanks for joining us Clare!

To ensure you get the most relevant advice, more info will always be useful. If people have a sense of what you’re trying to do and with what resources, the advice will be a better fit.

For example is this a micro-business with no budget to speak of? Or do you have $100k to set everything up? As you can imagine the right advice for you will vary greatly depending on your circumstances.

Good luck. :)

Dave

vickyrare
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ClareJB, post: 210670 wrote:
    Hi there,

I’m Clare! I’m in the planning stages of my online clothing business and would love some guidance on where the best place is to start! Am currently seeking info on how to contact/network/find overseas clothing manufacturers in Bali/China/India etc and how not to fall into the traps that I’m sure many before me have!! Any information would be taken with gratitude and appreciation!! Thank you and lovely to be here!

Clare

Hi Waqqas here, I might be able to help. What kind of clothes are you seeking?

Regards
    Waqqas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.