Home – New Forums Tech talk No more fake job leads. Its time to improve the online custumer service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    TradesNetwork
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

I have done a research for about two years of how the online marketplaces for professional services are sending fake job leads to their members.
    Is a spam tactic and its not right.
    I have talk with a lot of tradies and pro’s from different backgrounds and occupations and i decide to do my marketplace for all the occupations, sending genuine leads with social recommendations and chatting system.
    The platform is called TradesNetwork.
    I believe by sending fake job leads to your members you dont prove the system, the customer service and the economy.Thats why i am introducing the chat system to the marketplaces where people and pro’s are able to discuss the project in more detail.
    The customer feeling secure that the project it will be done on time and the business or the professional feeling secure that the customer is genuine and they will not waste their time sending quotes.http://www.tradesnetwork.com.au

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    TradesNetwork, post: 246893, member: 96306 wrote:
    I have done a research for about two years of how the online marketplaces for professional services are sending fake job leads to their members.
    Is a spam tactic and its not right.

I would be interested to know how you did your research and came to the conclusion that they are sending fake jobs.

TradesNetwork
    Up

Hi, First they got automatic email to send job leads to the members. Second if you register with them in one hour you will receive about 100-200 mails with jobs. This is impossible. Third and most important, they havent got the number of customers to send so many mails with jobs to different tradies around the area or city. If you put down the numbers. the numbers are wrong. Moreover, i have ask different tradies which are members of online marketpaces, they pay their membership, they receiving job leads but the customer its not there any more. I am working in residential and construction industry and i have met a lot of people with the same problem. Thats why i build TradesNetwork for genuine leads and social recommendations. Not more spamming. We are living in 2017 and not back in 80’s. The same with NBN. Its not NBN, check the cable. Basically the replace the old cable with better one.This is not fibre NBN. It is just better speed and nothing else.

TradesNetwork
    Up

This is my goal, to improve the customer service with real product. To involve people and to recommend tradies to others with real jobs.

TradesNetwork
    Up
    bb1, post: 246899, member: 53375 wrote:
    I would be interested to know how you did your research and came to the conclusion that they are sending fake jobs.
    Register with TradesNetwork and you will see the difference.
    bb1
    Participant
    Up
    TradesNetwork, post: 246900, member: 96306 wrote:
    Hi, First they got automatic email to send job leads to the members.

In the 21st century most systems are setup to send any current job leads , so I would expect automated emails

Second if you register with them in one hour you will receive about 100-200 mails with jobs. This is impossible. .

Interesting I have signed up and haven’t being flooded with 100’s of emails, I’m feeling a little sad

Third and most important, they havent got the number of customers to send so many mails with jobs to different tradies around the area or city. If you put down the numbers. the numbers are wrong. Moreover, .

This is the biggie to me, how do you know they don’t have that many customers?

And I hope you have reported your evidence to the ACCC, obviously it is detailed, and as such you can help getting these business’s run out of town.

TradesNetwork
    Up

Its obvious that they don’t have so many customers, that’s why they charging the businesses with membership. If you get a job lead, you pay a percentage-thats good and fair but if you have a job lead, then you pay your monthly membership and the customer its not there-this is a spam business. In my marketplace, we are charging a 15% commision base on the final price of the quote and not membership.

bb1
    Participant
    Up
    TradesNetwork, post: 246905, member: 96306 wrote:
    Its obvious that they don’t have so many customers, that’s why they charging the businesses with membership..

So in fact you have no idea if they have that number of customers, and are making these accusations based on a pricing model, rather then any real hard and firm evidence.

TradesNetwork
    Up

I got an idea. They don’t have the right amount of customers.

BarretCoe
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hi TradesNetwork,

Game of Thrones fan hey? :)

J.Zkan
    • Total posts: 87
    Up

Basically you’re trying to compete with “Oneflare” right?

Anyway, which company is doing this? Would love to know, if it’s true anyway.

Johny
    • Total posts: 840
    Up

Not sure about Australia per se, but I have seen some, at least anecdotal, evidence that some recruiters may be resorting to false job opportunities. Could be to enlarge their network, or satisfy their pay structure etc.

Some of those stories have come from those within recruiting, so I personally don’t discount it.

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up
    opaljag, post: 247723, member: 79564 wrote:
    This is my goal, to improve the customer service with real product. To involve people and to recommend Marketing to others with real product of Email Marketing.

I suggest you read this http://www.technologydatagroup.com/anti-spam-policy

Not sure what the links about? Well, it’s the anti spam policy of the company you claim to represent.

I wonder if they know you’re spamming an open forum on their behalf?

First class SEO in action yet again.

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Yes it does seem that the purpose of this is to get a backlink in.

I’m no lawyer but I’m pretty sure coming and making accusations like that is like… Slander, or defamation, or something.

Someone help me out with the terminology but you can’t just go around saying they’re sending fake jobs without any proof, and expect not to be dragged into court over it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.