Home – New Forums Logistics Non alcoholic beverage supplier Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wagon wheels
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Heya,

I’m trying to find a good beverage wholesaler in Melbourne for my new cafe. I just can’t seem to find one that has an extensive range. One supplier might have Coca Cola but no Cascade as an example. I can’t seem to find a supplier who’s a one stop shop. I’ve seen online, Brisbane and Sydney suppliers that carry good ranges, surely there’s a good distributor in Melbourne someone here might know of?

cheers :)

Lozza
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    Wagon wheels, post: 191204 wrote:
    Heya,

I’m trying to find a good beverage wholesaler in Melbourne for my new cafe. I just can’t seem to find one that has an extensive range. One supplier might have Coca Cola but no Cascade as an example. I can’t seem to find a supplier who’s a one stop shop. I’ve seen online, Brisbane and Sydney suppliers that carry good ranges, surely there’s a good distributor in Melbourne someone here might know of?

cheers :)

The reason its hard to find one supplier for all that you want is, they beverages producers don’t want you to buy their competitors products.
    Individually, they will do you a deal.
    My suggestion, by direct from, Coles and/or Woolworths if you have a small venue. The cost savings are huge. A can of coke direct from CCA costs about $1.13, from a supermarket about $0.45+ cents.
    Buy deals on special and stock up. Maybe try Cosco too.

If you are dead keen on having a delivery, try MBC (the Melbourne beverage Co). Or a major distribution chain like, ALM or harbottle Brown (google if you don’t understand).

My two cents worth, support a local independent and make more fresh juices and smoothies. Heaps of Melbourne, Yarra, Ballarat beverage companies.
    Also higher profit margins on the smoothies and juices.

Good luck, Laurie
    Barsmiths EVENTS & CONSULTING 1300 550424

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Wagon Wheels,

In addition to Laurie’s fantastic info, we also got at least one response when we put a shout out about this on Facebook – you can check the thread out here.

And Laurie – thank you for joining Flying Solo, and welcome aboard :)

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.