Home – New Forums Other discussions Non-profit looking for Graphics Artist and Website designer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up
    ::

I know admin will delete this if it’s in appropriate. Impact is looking for help with graphics design and a website designer. As they’re trying to get as much money to help ladies running from their abusive husbands as possible they’re hoping for pro bono help. This is their press release.

IMPACT for Women Inc will launch what will be a major annual fun- and fund-raising event called Hop’n’Pop 4 Change which will encourage people to step out of their comfort zone, have fun and create social change for the cost of loose change.

IMPACT is a completely volunteer- led and -driven charity working to make a difference for (currently Victorian) women & children in crisis accommodation due to domestic violence.

IMPACT is looking for people wanting to get in on the ground floor so-to-speak to make this event incredibly successful. We’d like to think that this event will be national within 5 years and hope it will go international as well.

In particular, IMPACT is searching for an inspired graphic artist who would like to create a superb logo which will, we plan, become nationally and even internationally recognised.
    We are also looking for an inspired web designer to help us create a website which will also be accessed nationally and internationally.

The catch, however, is that while we’re looking for people with great passion, creativity and expertise, we’re looking for people to give their time and talent probono.

If you can help, please contact Kathy Kaplan OAM on [email protected]

Sonja Meyer
    • Total posts: 50
    Up

I might be able to find someone. I’ll contact Kathy now.

Sonja

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    Up

Thank you, Sonja, that’s awesome!

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Did you get my message about this? I replied about a week ago.

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    Up

If you replied direct to Kathy then I don’t know as she and I are different people. I’ll ask her.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.