Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events North Shore Meet-up@ Mosman

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    unsuscribe
    • Total posts: 19
    Up
    ::

Hi All, if you’re a small business owner who would like to join a friendly, supportive and relaxed group of entrepreneurs to share experiences, discuss new business ideas, start-ups, business strategies, marketing trends and running successful ventures please feel welcome.

The life of a small or solo business owner can often be quite solitary, so if you’re seeking to share, support and learn from other small business owners, it would be great to see you and get to know more about what you do. Since this is an informal & new meetup it’s not suitable as a promotional opportunity. Our first get together is planned for April 4 @ Mosman.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Elizabeth,

We’ll be happy to promote your meetup for you, so could you please post the venue details here?

Thank you, and I hope you have fun,
    Jayne

unsuscribe
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thank you for your very kind offer.

The plan is to meet at the Buena Vista Hotel, 76 Middle Head Road Mosman 2088 on Thursday April 4th @ 11.00am. We can meet in the Lounge opposite the Champions Bar on the ground floor for a cool drink or get coffee from the bistro.

If this is popular we could meet each month in a different venue around the area.

KellyHallVA
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Hi Elizabeth,

How may people are you expecting to get at the meet up? I’d love to come along and meet other small business owners. I’m currently living in the city so Mosman is an easy trip for me.

My email is [email protected] if you would like to email me!

Cheers,

Kelly

unsuscribe
    Up

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your email. At the moment there are 10 business owners meeting in The
    Lounge, 11am on April 4 @ The Buena Vista Hotel at Mosman. You’re most welcome
    to join us.

Cheers
    Elizabeth

Ursula – Business Lawyer
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Elizabeth,
    Thank you for organising this and posting details on Flying Solo. I’d love to join the meet up on April 4th. I live in Mosman. I’ve recently started a law-firm to bring what I’ve learnt from 15 years working with large companies, to help small and medium sized businesses with shareholders, capital and funding. I’m very happy to share what I know and I look forward to hearing what others are doing, why and how.
    Warm regards,
    Ursula [email protected]

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up
    Ursula – Business Lawyer, post: 155104 wrote:
    Hi Elizabeth,
    Thank you for organising this and posting details on Flying Solo. I’d love to join the meet up on April 4th. I live in Mosman. I’ve recently started a law-firm to bring what I’ve learnt from 15 years working with large companies, to help small and medium sized businesses with shareholders, capital and funding. I’m very happy to share what I know and I look forward to hearing what others are doing, why and how.
    Warm regards,
    Ursula [email protected]

Hi Ursula,

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums! As you’ve discovered, the action doesn’t only happen online :)

When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourself over here. I’m sure others outside of Mosman would love to benefit from sharing the “why and how” of your business too :) Have a great time at the meet-up!

Cheers,

Jodie

unsuscribe
    Up

Hi Ursula,

Please feel welcome to join us @Mosman. There is quite a diverse mix of business owners attending, which should make for lively discussion, fresh ideas and a great opportunity to learn something new!

Kind Regards
    Elizabeth

Cathy@Two10
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hello!

I have a bit of a crazy Thursday coming up, but would love to come along if I can manage it.

Do you need definite confirmation, or is it more see who turns up on the day?

Thanks for organising, and if I can’t make this one, I will do my best to come along another time.

Cheers
    Cathy

unsuscribe
    Up

North Shore Meet-up

Hi Ursula

It was so lovely to meet you last week and such an essential service you provide for all small business owners.

I thought I might let you know I have organized a boardroom lunch session for

Wednesday, April 10, 2013@12:00 PM

The Greengate Hotel, 655 Pacific Hwy, Killara

Please feel most welcome to join us again.

Warm Regards,
    Elizabeth

unsuscribe
    Up

Hi Kelly,

I thought I’d let you know I have organized a boardroom lunch session for

Wednesday, April 10, 2013@12:00 PM

The Greengate Hotel, 655 Pacific Hwy, Killara

Please feel most welcome to join us.

Warm Regards,
    Elizabeth

Brent@Ontrax
    • Total posts: 336
    Up

a silly question but if you are organising Meet-Ups for Mosman why would you be holding a Mosman meet-up in Killara? That would impact both the Crows Nest and Hornsby groups, as Killara is inbetween those to suburbs and Mosman is further away.

Brent
    Crows Nest meet-up participator

unsuscribe
    Up

North Shore Meet-up

Hi Brent,

Thanks for your comment. Just to help clarify for you, the functions welcome entrepreneurs from anywhere on the North Shore, although, at the Mosman event we did actually have people keen enough to come from the city, too! It proved to be such a dynamic group of passionate business owners.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Elizabeth.

lizg13865
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hi Elizabeth

Can you post when the next meeting will be in Mosman? I live in Balgowlah Heights so just across the bridge, and would love to meet some other mums running their own businesses in the area.

Thanks
    Liz

unsuscribe
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thank you for your assistance to get the word out about the meetup at Mosman recently. It was extremely popular, with great feed-back so I’ve planned the next meetup for Thursday, May 9, 2013 @12:00 PM at the Buena Vista Hotel, 76 Middle Head Road, Mosman 2088, Sydney. Everyone is most welcome to join in!
    I’d love it if you could let everyone know.

Cheers
    Elizabeth

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.