Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Northern Rivers (NSW) meet up?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #981340
    EllenK
    Member
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    0
    ::

    Would love to know if there’s flying soloists in the Northern Rivers (NSW) region – Lismore, Byron, Ballina, Lennox, Casino etc who would be interested in arranging a meet up?

    #1129631
    Jodie McLeod
    Member
    • Total posts: 345
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Ellen,

    I’m sure there’ll be plenty of soloists up your way who are keen to meet up. I’ve just given this post a shout-out on Facebook and Twitter, and will include in next Friday’s enews to make sure word gets out.

    Cheers,

    Jodie

    #1129632
    Jodie McLeod
    Member
    • Total posts: 345
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Ellen,

    Natasha from Wicked Waiters has expressed interest on Facebook and has asked for you to contact her if this goes ahead on: [email protected]

    Cheers,

    Jodie

    #1129633
    Off The Shelf Solutions
    Member
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Ellen,

    I’d be interested in a meet up. I’m at Kingscliff but come to Ballina and Byron for clients, so happy to travel. Please keep me in the loop if this goes ahead as I’d love to come! [email protected]

    Cheers
    Rach

    #1129634
    EllenK
    Member
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    0
    ::
    Off The Shelf Solutions, post: 146991 wrote:
    Hi Ellen,

    I’d be interested in a meet up. I’m at Kingscliff but come to Ballina and Byron for clients, so happy to travel. Please keep me in the loop if this goes ahead as I’d love to come! [email protected]

    Cheers
    Rach

    Hi Rachel – thanks! I’ll let you know if/when we get something organised! Only a couple of people so far – the time of year might have something to do with that though, so I’ll give it a little longer and then get organised :-) Cheers, ELlen.

    #1129635
    Anonymous
    Guest
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    0
    ::
    EllenK, post: 146928 wrote:
    Would love to know if there’s flying soloists in the Northern Rivers (NSW) region – Lismore, Byron, Ballina, Lennox, Casino etc who would be interested in arranging a meet up?

    Hi Ellen,
    I’m based between Lismore & Casino & would love a flying solo get together.
    I’m fairly flexible of days etc.
    http://www.darkhorsestudio.com.au
    [email protected]
    0425354648
    Thanks jennifer

    #1129636
    EllenK
    Member
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    0
    ::
    darkhorse, post: 147902 wrote:
    Hi Ellen,
    I’m based between Lismore & Casino & would love a flying solo get together.
    I’m fairly flexible of days etc.
    http://www.darkhorsestudio.com.au
    [email protected]
    0425354648
    Thanks jennifer

    Hi Jennifer,
    There’s a few people who are interested, so I’ll get in touch to see if we can organise something! Is any day better than another?
    Thanks,
    Ellen

    #1129637
    tweeddrafting
    Member
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Ellen,

    I’m in Tweed and would love to get together. I can come down as far as Byron.
    Please keep me in the loop & hopefully I’ll be available!
    [email protected]

    Thanks!

    Laura

    #1129638
    SunglassFix
    Member
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Northern NSW Biz Owners,
    I’ve read most of the threads about meet up’s in this area, can anyone give me an update? Have you all met and are you planning on another catch up. I’d like to come along. I live in South Golden Beach in the northern part of the Byron Shire but am happy to travel a little to catch up.

    Thanks
    Lainie Anderson
    http://www.thesunglassfix.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.