Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events NSW Southern Sydney: Think Business B2B Event, 12 & 13 May 2011

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lara Kilborn
    • Total posts: 27
    Up
    ::

We would like to invite Soloists to Think Business 2011. Think Business is Southern Sydney’s premier B2B event and is being held at Doltone House Sylvania Waters on Thursday 12th and Friday 13th May.

What’s in it for you?* No cost B2B expo with over 40 Exhibitors
    * Four no cost workshops
    * Corporate Events including lunch with Kevin Sheedy AM and Breakfast with futurist Ross Dawson.

This event is for businesses of any size and from any industry that would like to grow their brand awareness or their sales in the Southern Sydney region – you don’t have to be based here to sell here!

For more information please call the Business Enterprise Centre St George & Sutherland Shire (BEC) on 9545 5900 or visit the Think Business website.

I will be on stand # 43, right next to the event registration area so come and say hi!

Cheers,

Lara Kilborn
    Business Development Manager
    Business Enterprise Centre – St George & Sutherland Shire

Farid Zaki
    • Total posts: 110
    Up
    ::

Hi Lara,

Thanks for organising this great business event, which was such a great success last year.

My business ATP Accounting & Taxation Professionals is proud to exhibit in this great B2B event.

I will be at stand #22, so make sure fellow Soloists to stop by and say hello.

I look forward to meeting and networking with everyone.

Kind regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.