Home Forums Money matters Off the Shelf Registration Tool

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PardonMyFrench
    • Total posts: 6

Hello

I’m looking to register a Pty Ltd with 2 directors/shareholders. The structure will be quite simple, 50/50 right to dividends and capital gain however we’d love to integrate some resolutions to avoid a potential deadlock on exit.

Could anyone recommend an off the shelf tool that allow for some customisation?

I’m looking at spending max $200 on top of ASIC fees…

Thanks

JamesMillar
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,675
    PardonMyFrench, post: 268826, member: 59309 wrote:
    Hello

I’m looking to register a Pty Ltd with 2 directors/shareholders. The structure will be quite simple, 50/50 right to dividends and capital gain however we’d love to integrate some resolutions to avoid a potential deadlock on exit.

Could anyone recommend an off the shelf tool that allow for some customisation?

I’m looking at spending max $200 on top of ASIC fees…

Thanks

If you google company setup online there are quite a few. If you want legal advice to create bespoke conditions for your needs then $200 won’t go far.

I’m assuming there is not a lot at stake with this new company.

To be clear I strongly advise against DIY for these matters.

PardonMyFrench

That’s right, I found lots of online company setup, wondering whether someone here can recommend one because they have tried it before I throw money at it.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    PardonMyFrench, post: 268828, member: 59309 wrote:
    That’s right, I found lots of online company setup, wondering whether someone here can recommend one because they have tried it before I throw money at it.

The problem with doing this DIY, where you are looking at some specific things to be included, you may find someone who has used a tool to set it up.

BUT, you wont know that it was done right until you actually call on those resolutions, which you may not find out if they were done right until 10 years down the track.

If you start a business by not spending money on the important things, you are bound to fail, or suffer major pain in the deadlock exit.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,158

Some advice, just briefly.. DO NOT DO A 50/50 split in a company.. there will be no deciding vote if it comes to the crunch…

PardonMyFrench

[USER=34537]@LucasArthur[/USER] thanks for the advice :-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.