Home Forums Money matters One off public liability for a small event

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    housedetective
    • Total posts: 4

Good morning, I am an architectural historian and I am investigating running an architecture walking tour in Brisbane for a maximum of 10 people. I need to arrange Public Liability insurance for this, but as a one-off event only cover. Does anyone have experience with doing this or can anyone recommend a company that offers single event coverage? Thanks!

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472

Don’t take this as a recommendation or that I have used them, but I was looking for some at one point in time and found them, I didnt end up doing the event, so it’s definitely not a recommendation.

https://business-insurance.aon.com.au/professions/entertainment/small-event-insurance

Also if you type single event public liability insurance into your favourite google, there is a list of them.

housedetective

Thanks Bert. Yes, have already googled it, but since there are so many options, was after someone who has used one of them before. Thanks anyway.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

There are a heap of insurance companies that do single event coverage. There is quite a difference in prices but a few minutes of work will sort you out.

I did an event a year ago and used eventinsurance.com.au and found their price and coverage suitable.

housedetective

Thanks Rowan. Unfortunately they don’t do single event insurance any more. However, they did have names of others that do, so will look into them. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.