Home – New Forums Get productive One-woman vision workshop

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BeCuriousComms
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Today I am running my own one-woman vision and business planning workshop… for myself.

I’ve set aside a few hours to sit in a cafe and work through the vision exercises from the Flying Solo webinar last week. It’s going great so far!

It really helps to get away from my desk, though my friends have joked that I need to put a bowl of lollies on the table and get an oversized post-it note and some pens for ‘brainstorming’ exercises!

Back to it…

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Nice one :) Hope it goes well for you – certainly worked for me.
    Let us know how it shapes up!
    Enjoy.

PS: For others who missed the webinar you can still catch the replay here (it’s free but you do need to register).

Lindz
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Hello FS Admin,

As always, please pardon my ignorance.
    I am just wondering about the need to register for the webinar. And also what then happens to the registration info etc.

All best,

Lindsay

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Lindsay,

We use Citrix GoToWebinar to run our webinars and they require email registration details to run the webinars to provide access links, Q&A, reminder emails etc… they send all registered users a link to the replay which they host after the event for a while. Registration also lets us track how many people register, attend, interact and listen so that we know if it’s of value and interest.

This particular free webinar is sponsored by Telstra BizEssentials, so there is some Telstra branding on the rego page and an optional check box if you want to hear more from them via email. Unless you opt-in, your email address is only used by Citrix to run the webinars and not shared anywhere else.

The Citrix registration page is here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/160331766

Any other questions let me know.

Cheers
    Peter

PS: While we’re on the subject :) we have another free webinar coming up on 3 July http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/bulletproofyourbusiness

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up
    BeCuriousComms, post: 164922 wrote:
    Today I am running my own one-woman vision and business planning workshop… for myself.

I’ve set aside a few hours to sit in a cafe and work through the vision exercises from the Flying Solo webinar last week. It’s going great so far!

It really helps to get away from my desk, though my friends have joked that I need to put a bowl of lollies on the table and get an oversized post-it note and some pens for ‘brainstorming’ exercises!

Back to it…

Such a great idea!

Hope it went well.

Cheers

Cat :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.