Home – New Forums Money matters Online Accounting software with good inventory management?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi, I’m looking for recommendations please for a cloud based accounting program that has good inventory management. I was looking into Xero but the inventory management add-ons don’t seem to have good reviews. TIA.

Wealthfarm
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ShellSews, post: 186492 wrote:
    Hi, I’m looking for recommendations please for a cloud based accounting program that has good inventory management. I was looking into Xero but the inventory management add-ons don’t seem to have good reviews. TIA.

Hi,

Based on our client’s reviews, testimonials and experiences, they were pretty satisfied with the add-ons apps they opted to use with regard to inventory management like the Unleashed Software for example. Should you wish to have more information about this, you may want to contact us for free consultation by calling our office at 1 800 967 548.

Kind regards,

Nick Sinclair

perthchampagneclub.com
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

I use a combination of Xero & BigCommerce and find Xero to do everything I need and it’s VERY easy to use.
    I think you can use a free trial of Xero so maybe give that a go, otherwise there is MYOB Live Accounts but I tried both that and Xero & Xero was the winner in every possible aspect

Anonymous
    Up

Hi ShellSews,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for joining us :)

In my flower essence business, we use a combination of Xero and Unleashed.

Rhys from Viridity (a regular here) set it up for us, and we couldn’t be happier with how the two systems sync to each other or how much insight into our stock control Unleashed has given us. We love it!

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Rhys
    • Total posts: 325
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 186599 wrote:
    In my flower essence business, we use a combination of Xero and Unleashed.

Rhys from Viridity (a regular here) set it up for us, and we couldn’t be happier with how the two systems sync to each other or how much insight into our stock control Unleashed has given us. We love it!

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Thanks for those comments Jayne, it was great to be able to get you up and running with a solution that works well for you.

Hi ShellSews, if you want any further info on the Xero / Unleashed combination please contact me,

Cheers, Rhys

Anonymous
    Up

Thankyou for the responses, I have signed up for Xero and Unleashed trials so will spend some time playing around and see how it goes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.