Home – New Forums Tech talk Online booking – web plugin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rolli
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

In an attempt to drive calls away from my ‘call centre’ and into web traffic I’d like to find a web booking system that allows both new and repeat business to go directly to our website, view a diary for their geographical location (we operate in two states) view when we are fully booked and available and allow the user to self book. In addition allow the guys who manage bookings to load phone based bookings and update it live.

The catch is, I’m looking for something that is either free or extremely cheap!

Does anyone know of a plugin or how to design some such program??!!

Cheers
    Michael

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

Try Tungle shoud cover what you’re looking to do.

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

Try Tungle shoud cover what you’re looking to do.

John Debrincat
    • Total posts: 963
    Up
    rolli, post: 114476 wrote:
    Hi all,

In an attempt to drive calls away from my ‘call centre’ and into web traffic I’d like to find a web booking system that allows both new and repeat business to go directly to our website, view a diary for their geographical location (we operate in two states) view when we are fully booked and available and allow the user to self book. In addition allow the guys who manage bookings to load phone based bookings and update it live.

Cheers
    Michael

Hi Michael we do have a booking engine in our hosted ecommerce solution but it is not free or cheap I am afraid. However it may give you some ideas about what is available and also give you an idea of the questions to ask. I can’t say that I have seen a decent integrated booking system in any free solution. Here are links to a couple of videos on YouTube that explain how it works. Happy to answer any questions you might have as we have heard most of them. If you already have an website then check with the developer. if you don’t maybe take a look at some of the better open source shopping carts.

Video 1 – http://youtu.be/b-aTModSYVc

Video 2 – http://youtu.be/k78aOPVJ4BE

Good luck

John

John Debrincat
    Up
    Hi all,

Cheers
    Michael

Hi Michael we do have a booking engine in our hosted ecommerce solution but it is not free or cheap I am afraid. However it may give you some ideas about what is available and also give you an idea of the questions to ask. I can’t say that I have seen a decent integrated booking system in any free solution. Here are links to a couple of videos on YouTube that explain how it works. Happy to answer any questions you might have as we have heard most of them. If you already have an website then check with the developer. if you don’t maybe take a look at some of the better open source shopping carts.

Video 1 – http://youtu.be/b-aTModSYVc

Video 2 – http://youtu.be/k78aOPVJ4BE

Good luck

John

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    yourvirtualboard, post: 114478 wrote:
    Try Tungle shoud cover what you’re looking to do.Looks interesting, thanks for the link.

John Debrincat, post: 114488 wrote:
    Hi Michael we do have a booking engine in our hosted ecommerce solution but it is not free or cheap I am afraid. Hi John, looked at your website interested in your product, but I found it very difficult to navigate your site and find what I needed. Check out the above site – that was really easy to understand what it did and the features.

Cheers,

Matt

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    yourvirtualboard, post: 114478 wrote:
    Try Tungle shoud cover what you’re looking to do.Looks interesting, thanks for the link.

John Debrincat, post: 114488 wrote:
    Hi Michael we do have a booking engine in our hosted ecommerce solution but it is not free or cheap I am afraid. Hi John, looked at your website interested in your product, but I found it very difficult to navigate your site and find what I needed. Check out the above site – that was really easy to understand what it did and the features.

Cheers,

Matt

John Debrincat
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 114490 wrote:
    Looks interesting, thanks for the link.

Hi John, looked at your website interested in your product, but I found it very difficult to navigate your site and find what I needed. Check out the above site – that was really easy to understand what it did and the features.

Cheers,

Matt

It depends which site you looked at. If you go to eCorner Stores Plus then you can get more information our eCorner website covers all our business solutions. We are not a single solution business. If you are comparing to Tungle then not a good comparison. As I said to Michael we are not cheap or free and mostly we deliver our solutions through our partner companies.

Having said that we are launching a couple of new sites soon and any feedback is always appreciated so thanks.

All the best

John

John

John Debrincat
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 114490 wrote:
    Looks interesting, thanks for the link.

Hi John, looked at your website interested in your product, but I found it very difficult to navigate your site and find what I needed. Check out the above site – that was really easy to understand what it did and the features.

Cheers,

Matt

It depends which site you looked at. If you go to eCorner Stores Plus then you can get more information our eCorner website covers all our business solutions. We are not a single solution business. If you are comparing to Tungle then not a good comparison. As I said to Michael we are not cheap or free and mostly we deliver our solutions through our partner companies.

Having said that we are launching a couple of new sites soon and any feedback is always appreciated so thanks.

All the best

John

John

lutrov
    Participant
    • Total posts: 134
    Up

I think that may be your problem. More importantly, it could also be your customers problem. Free or cheap rarely translate to usable, with just the right blend of features and simplicity to make the whole thing worthwhile.

Sometime last year I tried Setster and found it inadequate for my needs, but it’s quite popular and the paid version ($100/month) may be what you’re looking for.

lutrov
    Participant
    • Total posts: 134
    Up

I think that may be your problem. More importantly, it could also be your customers problem. Free or cheap rarely translate to usable, with just the right blend of features and simplicity to make the whole thing worthwhile.

Sometime last year I tried Setster and found it inadequate for my needs, but it’s quite popular and the paid version ($100/month) may be what you’re looking for.

groncali
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Michael,

you could try http://www.bookeo.com to manage your online bookings.
    You can manage online bookings and bookings in the backend with real time availability, even with multiple locations.

You can have a look at the live demos for:

Monthly subscription is $39.95

Giovanna Roncali
    Bookeo Pty Ltd
    http://www.bookeo.com

groncali
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Michael,

you could try http://www.bookeo.com to manage your online bookings.
    You can manage online bookings and bookings in the backend with real time availability, even with multiple locations.

You can have a look at the live demos for:

Monthly subscription is $39.95

Giovanna Roncali
    Bookeo Pty Ltd
    http://www.bookeo.com

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi groncali, and welcome to Flying Solo :)

In keeping with the forum guidelines, could you please clarify for us whether you have any affiliation with bookeo?

We’d also love it if you’d head over to the Introduce yourself section of the boards and tell us a bit about yourself and your business.

Thanks for joining us,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi groncali, and welcome to Flying Solo :)

In keeping with the forum guidelines, could you please clarify for us whether you have any affiliation with bookeo?

We’d also love it if you’d head over to the Introduce yourself section of the boards and tell us a bit about yourself and your business.

Thanks for joining us,
    Jayne

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.