Home Forums Selling online Online business and storage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    firsttimejoined
    • Total posts: 1

heyyy everyone I’m starting up an online business selling baby clothes and I really want your advice on storage for all the clothes. as I get them they’ll be in packaging and I want to divide into sizes and some them in some way. they don’t need to be out on display just easy for me to grab from.
    thank you in advance

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

If you have room you could buy some of those cube storage units that you can get from anywhere that sells furniture, place all your stock separately into bags and colour code the sizes with those cheap round stickers.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472

I have stock spread over 3 separate rooms of the house, in various ways (some good, some not so good). But for 2 items, where I have a total of about 50 variants, I have stuck boxes together on there sides to make a tower of sorting boxes about 5 by 12 high, which makes it easy to pick. I think it is similar to what Rowan has suggested, but cheaper, and I could select boxes that were the right size to fit about 15 of each item in.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,158

Howdy

Not sure if you are asking about specific storage solutions, although the first thing i noticed about your post is you said you wanted to divide them into sizes somehow? Um, this should be requested at the manufacturers end? Will make your life easier in both storing as well as checking off the CI.

Cheers and good luck
    Jason

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,117

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=118202]@firsttimejoined[/USER] . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers

businesstrade
    Participant
    • Total posts: 210
    firsttimejoined, post: 270244, member: 118202 wrote:
    heyyy everyone I’m starting up an online business selling baby clothes and I really want your advice on storage for all the clothes. as I get them they’ll be in packaging and I want to divide into sizes and some them in some way. they don’t need to be out on display just easy for me to grab from.
    thank you in advance

Do you have a garage? Buy some cheap shelves and start organising.

Park your car on the street to make more room.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.