Home – New Forums Selling online Online Business help/mentor/coach

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nicnac7
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi there
    I have a small kids clothing business online and have had it for 18months and am just starting to see sales become consistent and coming from google.

I am just a one man band and new to all this and really want to make this more than just a hobby and grow the business but I need help and guidance as this was a completely new industry for me.
    Is there anyone that knows of anyone that I can contact that is successful with an online business willing to be a mentor /coach and help guide me and give me some direction?

Thankyou so much :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there nicnac7,

Good on you for deciding to ramp things up :)

Could you please clarify whether you’re looking to hire a coach / mentor professionally, or are looking for someone to work with you voluntarily?

We don’t allow the posting of free services on the forum, so if that’s what you’re after I’m afraid we won’t be able to help you – but the community here may be able to make some suggestions as to how to find the right person.

If you’re looking for a paid consultant (which in my experience will usually yield better results), then there are some excellent folk to choose from around here, and I’m sure you’ll receive some recommendations soon.

Good luck either way,
    Jayne

nicnac7
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hi jayne
    thank you for your reply

Im happy to pay for someone but have a very small budget and not sure how much this would cost but am open to chatting about it I just need some mentoring and guidance.

Never expected anyone to volunteer for free – that would be great if that was an option but not many things are free these days!

Nicole :)

John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up

Nicole, for personalised one on one coaching, you’re going to be looking at $1,000 per month and upwards for anyone that is worth learning from.

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    nicnac7, post: 198696 wrote:
    Hi jayne
    thank you for your reply

Im happy to pay for someone but have a very small budget and not sure how much this would cost but am open to chatting about it I just need some mentoring and guidance.

Never expected anyone to volunteer for free – that would be great if that was an option but not many things are free these days!

Nicole :)

Nicole

If your on a budget, you might want a DIY approach to start with. Take dome courses.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Nicole

I work with Small Business only and I am very familiar with the position you are in. My services are VERY affordable and efficient in achieving the goals that my small business clients have.

All my programs are one to one, have a look at my website as all my pricing is detailed. Not sure where you are located but if you are not nearby then we can work together over Skype.

I look forward to hearing from you

Handmade
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Nicole,

Sounds like you are at an exciting point of your business!

Now it all depends on what your goals and expectations are going forward.

It’s a great opportunity. I specialize in small artisan and emerging start ups, and building from that base.

I can certainly help you gain some traction and start with a solid foundation for your brand. It’s about getting measurable results.

Thanks,
    Bren

Joel2012
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi nicnac7

If you don’t have a very large budget I would be thinking about purchasing some type of course. Just over a year ago I started my own E-commerce business with no prior experience at all. I did it by buying a few different courses.

If you really wish to ramp up your sales you have to be selling through a number of different channels. I wouldn’t be relying on Google as your only sales channel.

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

I have done both do-it-yourself style learning and had a business mentor, and it was easier to keep on track with a mentor. I recommend the business strategist Tony Manto, who is here on the forums.

However it is particularly hard making ecommerce work (unless you have a lazy $50,000), so if you’re interested in gathering a group of ‘online marketing buddies’ around you, that would also be a good idea.

steve201
    Participant
    • Total posts: 280
    Up

Hi Nicole,

We have a DIY e marketing service … to help micro business market themselves online better.

We have used the service on ourselves to test it first to make sure it’s user friendly.

We have found in our experience,, we have got a broader and more positive response to the collection of ecommerce services we are selling online.

I’m in newcastle and my business partner is in melbourne, so we rely heavily on social media and the Internet to keep in contact.

If we can be of help feel free to email me back.

Thanks.

Steven Thomas CPA

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.