Home – New Forums Selling online Online Business Insurance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chelseaa
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello,

I’ve been trying to find out what sort (if any) of insurance I should have to cover myself and my company.
    I’m selling my handmade art online… other people are saying I don’t need insurance or insurance companies think my business is ‘high risk’ and wont cover me?

Anyone have any personal experience or knowledge about this sort of thing?

John Debrincat
    • Total posts: 963
    Up
    chelseaa, post: 259157, member: 110959 wrote:
    Hello,

I’ve been trying to find out what sort (if any) of insurance I should have to cover myself and my company.
    I’m selling my handmade art online… other people are saying I don’t need insurance or insurance companies think my business is ‘high risk’ and wont cover me?

Hello [USER=110959]@chelseaa[/USER] what are you trying to insure against? Is it standard business insurance? Basic insurance for any business is import but it comes down to type of insurance you are after.

John

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=110959]@chelseaa[/USER] . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting today.
    A broker here [USER=37857]@alliedib[/USER] may be able to help.

If you don’t here back here soon, ring a business insurance broker.

Cheers

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up
    chelseaa, post: 259157, member: 110959 wrote:
    Hello,

It would really depend on what risks you have and what you want to transfer to an insurance company. Unfortunately from what you’ve mentioned above there’s not enough detail to make suggestions on what you should consider. I would suggest getting in contact with an insurance broker to discuss your business.
    One thing – what companies are saying an artist is high risk? I’ve insured plenty on my time so I can’t see what the issue is…

Regards,

Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.