Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Online Business Partner wanted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eurojap
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

HI there

I am based in Sydney and Planning to Start an Online Clothing store. I am in the preparation Stage, researched few options if I go with Shopify, Big Commerce or getting the website done from a professional that I already sourced able to do it with a reasonable price.
    I also sourced suppliers and manufacturers in China willing to supply the products.

my Plan is to start with Ladies fashion and accessories then grow the business to Mens Fashion as well .
    furthermore in the near future move to establish another wholesale fashion and Accessories online business based in Hong Kong.

I am looking for Someone willing to start this business venture with me.
    the business doesn’t require too much Capital to start.
    I am looking for Someone savvy with dealing with online marketing and the promotion side of the store SEO, blogs and Social media etc…

for you out there based in Australia or elsewhere willing to be a business Partner get in touch and we discuss all the options to get Started.

Regards,

Cliff

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Hi Cliff
    Social media, SEO, blogging, etc. are things that can be outsourced for really reasonable prices. Is that something you would consider?
    These services are also generally tax deductible.
    Kindest
    Kirsty

eurojap
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Thx for your reply.yeah I am sourcing my options and any advice is highly appreciated.

Cheers
    Cliff

Social PA
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Cliff,

I may be able to provide some assistance. Please email me:
    [email protected] to discuss.

Thanks,
    Mikayla

Will from ADM
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hi Cliff.
    I have had a successful an online store http://www.RideTheSpiral.net for a number of years.
    I use WordPress with the WooCommerce cart software, it’s great with great support.
    I’d be happy to give you any advise I can.
    Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.