Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Online kids clothing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ShariPearce
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,

Just started my Kids Online Clothing store and was just wanting some feedback!
    http://www.lifeoflennox.com.au
    Look forward to your replies!

Shari.

Barney’s Toy Box
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi,

Your website look great. We just launched our baby products site (barneystoybox.com.au) over the weekend so i can appreciate how much effort has gone into it.

I do have couple of suggestions you might want to consider (they might seem a bit picky – sorry):

– Some of the colour scheme for the text are very hard to read (the bright yellow text in the contact us form is kind of painful :) ) . The light colour cyan on the social media links hardly shows up on the screen.

– As a user I would like to be able to find the products im looking for quickly and instinctively look for categories so I can drill down to what i’m looking for. Not sure if you can add some sub-cateogies under the “browse prouduct”menu. Even if its just “boys”and “girls”.

– there is no information (that i could find) on sizes (so what age, height etc would a size 3 fit).

– theres no info on the shipping costs (other than its free over $100).

Hope this helps some. And good Luck!

Arne

ShariPearce
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Barney’s Toy Box, post: 172786 wrote:
    Hi,

Your website look great. We just launched our baby products site (barneystoybox.com.au) over the weekend so i can appreciate how much effort has gone into it.

I do have couple of suggestions you might want to consider (they might seem a bit picky – sorry):

– Some of the colour scheme for the text are very hard to read (the bright yellow text in the contact us form is kind of painful :) ) . The light colour cyan on the social media links hardly shows up on the screen.

– As a user I would like to be able to find the products im looking for quickly and instinctively look for categories so I can drill down to what i’m looking for. Not sure if you can add some sub-cateogies under the “browse prouduct”menu. Even if its just “boys”and “girls”.

– there is no information (that i could find) on sizes (so what age, height etc would a size 3 fit).

– theres no info on the shipping costs (other than its free over $100).

Hope this helps some. And good Luck!

Arne

Thank you for your feedback and reminding me about the font colours! My hubby said something about it the other day and I totally forgot about it but knew i had forgotten something haha currently working on your suggestions. Thank you very much :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Shari,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and congratulations on being brave enough to request a website review on your first day here :)

I’ve moved your thread over here to the Community Reviews section of the forum, which is the more appropriate place for it.

To help would-be reviewers give you the best feedback possible, please have a quick read-through of the specific guidelines at the top of this page, which apply to this part of the forum, and then update your thread with the answers to the four questions you’ll find there.

It would be great if you could please also head to the New Members section of the forum to tell us a bit about yourself and your business – we find the community is most inclined to offer advice after they’ve gotten to know you a little.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

Leisa D
    • Total posts: 563
    Up

I think it looks really “cool” – love the overall simplicity of the layout, with character added by way of the product photos.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.