Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Online Printing Companies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    19606#deleted
    • Total posts: 22
    Up
    ::

Salt Print is AWESOME

Printerboy
    • Total posts: 151
    Up
    CONAN, post: 18459 wrote:
    Hey all

I am looking for a company that will do printing for my business stationary and marketing brochures etc. I thought I’d reach out to you guys since you guys would have already found someone thats suited to your needs.

Guess I’m looking for someone that is cheap, can produce good quality prints, and have an online website where I can submit my files.

I hope I am posting in the right section since this kinda falls in the marketing arena. Happy for it to be moved to the right section if needed.

Thank you in advance

Paul

Hey Paul, I run an online business that organizes printing quotes. If you are ever looking to get some printing done it is a great way to compare prices before you commit to anyone printing company.

No fees / Obligations / Online payments are involved with my website you just pay the printing company directly for your job!

Kind regards

Ben
    [email protected]
    http://www.printerboy.com.au

Neill
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Hi all,

The number of posts by printing companies here got me thinking, so let me mention this to you to see if there are any takers.

In the next couple of weeks, we will be going live with our ‘niche’ daily deals site specializing in media and technology services and we will promote deals to a database of 70K+ members across Australia (high business % in the mix). We have a number of deals ready to go already but nothing really interesting in the printing space yet (whether it be business cards, brochures, personalised stationery or whatever).

If any of you are interested in promoting a ‘daily deal’ on our site, please send me a PM and we can discuss offline. I’m assuming you know how daily deals work, so I won’t explain here. I also know that this sort of printing is low margins, so scope for discounts is limited, but I would rather mention this to you now than not just in case you were interested and had something really compelling in mind.

Regards, Neill

Samith
    • Total posts: 187
    Up

Hi Paul,

We recently built a website for an Online Printing company, they are not the cheapest but do a very impressive job, you can attach your designs and select various settings to get the exact product you want. Have a look!

http://www.brahmaprint.com.au/

Cheers!
    Samith

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.