Home – New Forums Money matters Online small business course/training options?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Earnie
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone has recommendations for small business courses or online training options that have robust financial components?

I have seen some Cert III options, but the financial aspects look to be light-on. I’m particularly interested in understanding cash flow.

My focus is skills development, not necessarily obtaining a qualification.

Thanks in advance.

Earnie

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Earnie,

We put a shout out about this on Facebook for you, and there’s at least one recommendation on this thread: https://www.facebook.com/FlyingSoloAU/posts/1025632260798667

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Earnie
    Up

Thanks Jayne,

I appreciate the shout out, and there are some good suggested for me to follow up. It was a good reminder to like the Facebook page, too.

Cheers,

Earnie

Sooze
    • Total posts: 34
    Up
    Earnie, post: 210694 wrote:
    Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone has recommendations for small business courses or online training options that have robust financial components?

I have seen some Cert III options, but the financial aspects look to be light-on. I’m particularly interested in understanding cash flow.

My focus is skills development, not necessarily obtaining a qualification.

Thanks in advance.

Earnie

Hi Earnie. I provide individualised coaching and training for micro and small business that includes all things financial, including the making sense of cash flow. This can be a professional development program or accredited unit at Cert IV or Diploma level. I would be really happy to chat with you and see if what I offer meets your needs. Cheers, Sue http://www.suegoldassociates.com

Earnie
    Up

Hi Sue,

Thanks for posting. I’ll get in touch.

Earnie

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thanks for your feedback Earnie – we’ll look forward to chatting with you on FB :)

And welcome aboard Sooze – I hope you enjoy being part of the forum community :)

Jayne

Sooze
    • Total posts: 34
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 210971 wrote:
    Thanks for your feedback Earnie – we’ll look forward to chatting with you on FB :)

And welcome aboard Sooze – I hope you enjoy being part of the forum community :)

Jayne

Thanks Jayne. I have been a follower on Facebook for some time – love the breadth of info that gets posted. cheers, Sooze

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.