Home – New Forums Marketing mastery online STILL/VIDEO content and marketing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jess151
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi guys

I’m doing a short business course to start my own digital content production company to help smaller business owners get a high quality online presence across multiple platforms.

just a 10 question multiple choice survey on your business. will take under a minute.

Thanks so much.

Click here to take survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RFTL2WK

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Jess,

Might pop over and have a look. Although being a new poster i would personally be introducing yourself and using your name, maybe, if asking people to provide information.. Everyone here is really friendly and helpful..

If this is not your flavour, maybe let people know the survey will only take a few seconds and no personal information is collected.. just general knowledge to help your own business plan :)

All the best, will head over now.

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Jess,

Welcome to the forums and best of luck with the new business!

Just a quick though about your market research. You could get 1000 responses to your survey, and still wouldn’t know for sure whether people will pay for your service or not.

Alternatively, if you put together a service offering, and try to get your first few customers, then you will get some highly relevant feedback. Either:
    1) You get customers. In this case, the broad market research doesn’t matter, because you already have customers and can likely get more.
    2) You don’t get customers, but get some specific feedback on why people aren’t buying (cost, unclear offer, don’t need it, don’t trust you, etc), then you can adjust what you’re selling based on the feedback.

In summary: So if people are buying what you’re selling, then the broad market research doesn’t matter. And if people aren’t buying what you’re selling, then the broad market research won’t change that.

Anyway, that’s my approach to market research, I hope that makes sense.:)

Dave

PohlerCreative
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

Can I ask what the purpose of the survey is? Part of my job is to prospect for new clients and I have never asked some of those questions making those answers irrelevant and some even close your opening instantly. I would be focusing more on what issues are businesses having and then tailoring solutions (video) to help with these problems. Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.