Home – New Forums Tech talk Online survey on Data Privacy and Cloud Computing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up
    ::

Hi

A student of one of my friends from the University of Sydney is currently writing her Honours thesis on data privacy on the Internet from an Australian perspective.
    As part of her work, she is conducting an online survey about the awareness of Australian business users of so called “cloud computing” and its data privacy issues – such as the use of hosted services in ‘the cloud’ e.g. Google for documents and email, Adobe catalyst for websites, Project insight for project management, and more recently complete Internet-based IT platforms such as Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure.

Participants are more than welcome, the anonymous survey should take ca 20 minutes.

http://www.cs.usyd.edu.au/~dbrg/cloudprivacysurvey/

Thanks in advance :)
    Astrid

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Astrid,

I was just thinking this morning that it has been a while since we’ve seen you. Hope all is well in your world :)

I’ve done the survey – it took much less than 15 minutes. Quite thought provoking too.

Good luck to your friend for her thesis.
    Jayne

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi Jayne

All good in my world, thanks for asking. I’m just completely snowed under with work at the moment :)

I have to admit, I don’t know the student – but the prof who’s supervising her is one of my friends.

Thanks for filling out the survey – and yes, it gave me food for thoughts as well.

Cheers
    Astrid

DavidThomas
    • Total posts: 265
    Up

I’ll take the survey too.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    Astrid, post: 52973 wrote:
    All good in my world, thanks for asking. I’m just completely snowed under with work at the moment :)

That’s awesome Astrid… so good to be busy huh?

Have a fabulous weekend :)
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.