Home – New Forums Selling online Online Training – Small Business Learning Resources

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mel S
    Participant
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Are you starting or growing a business or a side hustle? If so, what topics concerning small business are you interested in learning?

The review of our offline resources and training materials related to starting and growing a small business is underway, with the plan to convert it into bite-sized online learning content. I want some help on prioritising the transition of offering various topics for online learning content to sell as part of a membership subscription.

I would appreciate your feedback on what issues people are more interested in learning about starting and growing a small business. The topics you share can be related to finances, self-help, personal development, health and well-being.

Please feel free to share your feedback privately by connecting with me here. All feedback is welcome, so thank you in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,321
    Up

I think you have to take a holistic approach to starting, running and growing a profitable business.

In my view, everything needs to have a purpose – these can include, profitability, sustainability, compliance along with others.

While all the topics you cover may be covered elsewhere, if you can link it back to some of these themes and overall foundations of any business, you might be onto something.

Good luck on your journey.

Cheers
    Paul

Mel S
    Participant
    Up

Thank you so much, @paul-fs-concierge, for your helpful feedback. Great suggestions. Your help is greatly appreciated.

IsaacOBrien
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

One of the best resources is SavvySME, it’s Australia based

Mel S
    Participant
    Up

@isaacobrien Thank you so much. Your suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Emywilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

The top five things are lack of leadership and management skills including poor planning, insufficient market research and sales skills, mismanagement of financials, underestimating the impact of externalities, and poor governance structures.

Mel S
    Participant
    Up

@emywilson Thank you very much for your helpful suggestions. They are gratefully appreciated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.