Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Online Travel Business Mount Tamborine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AnneB
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi

I am Anne and I have an online travel business catering for both DIY travel enthusiasts and those who want it all organised for them. Our point of difference is that even the DIYer has a professional travel advisor to ask questions of and who will provide backup for those ‘just in case’ moments.

Next month I will be launching another travel site catering mainly to people with a disability, their families and friends. Our tagline is “creating accessible travel experiences…whatever your ability”

I look forward to meeting here, and in person, other micro business owners and exchanging lots of ideas.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi AnneB,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining us :)

To help us get to know you, we’d love it if you’d fill in your profile in ‘Control panel’ (access it via the grey bar above the forum), including details of which state or suburb of Australia you’re based in. You can edit your forum signature to include details about your business while you’re there, if you like.

Looking forward to getting to know you and your business,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi AnneB,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining us :)

To help us get to know you, we’d love it if you’d fill in your profile in ‘Control panel’ (access it via the grey bar above the forum), including details of which state or suburb of Australia you’re based in. You can edit your forum signature to include details about your business while you’re there, if you like.

Looking forward to getting to know you and your business,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.