Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Opening an indoor play centre- northern Gold Coast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jen-Lee
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi

I am looking at opening an indoor play centre in the Northern Gold Coast/ South Beenleigh area.

I would love some advice or a mentor, if anyone is experienced in playcentre operations.

My business plan is pretty advanced so really looking for some confirmation of the numbers I have already set. Eg- playcentre size, average children/ day and average cafe income/ child ect.

If anyone can help I would be very greatful.

Cheers

Jen

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

Looks like youre quite organised. If you don’t get a taker here, why not try your local BEC Business Enterprise Centre. They have free mentors I believe.

birchy67
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi Jen-Lee,
    I have a friend who opened up an indoor playcentre last year at Morisset in NSW, TinLids Playcentre. I am sure she would be able to give you some great advise & fill you in on all the do’s & dont’s based on her experiences. Jump on her website it is http://www.tinlidsplaycentre.com.au. There is a contact section on the website. All the best.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Jen,

Welcome to the forum.
    Agree with previous poster, if you need a physical person your local bec will be a good place.

Steve

Jen-Lee
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    birchy67, post: 129695 wrote:
    Hi Jen-Lee,
    I have a friend who opened up an indoor playcentre last year at Morisset in NSW, TinLids Playcentre. I am sure she would be able to give you some great advise & fill you in on all the do’s & dont’s based on her experiences. Jump on her website it is http://www.tinlidsplaycentre.com.au. There is a contact section on the website. All the best.

Thank you all for the advice. I will definately follow the TinLids leads. Many thanks!

SACKO
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    PowerofWords, post: 129691 wrote:
    Looks like youre quite organised. If you don’t get a taker here, why not try your local BEC Business Enterprise Centre. They have free mentors I believe.

I think this is a great suggestion. This way you can make some local contacts.

Also welcome to the forums.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Jen,

Also, have a search on these forums, for a member called Jazzah, who has a slightly different (birthday parties) business, but might give you some food for thought

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.