Home – New Forums Starting your journey Our new business cards

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Unique Imprints
    • Total posts: 110
    Up
    ::

Hi

We recently got our business cards designed and printed and had a wonderful time doing it. You can read all about it here.

I was interested to see and hear about what the process was like for others as well? I think it would be fun to see photos of business cards of my fellow flying soloists as well?

Annie

victorng
    • Total posts: 626
    Up

Thanks for sharing, Annie. The final design looks fantastic! Impressive!

victorng
    • Total posts: 626
    Up

Thanks for sharing, Annie. The final design looks fantastic! Impressive!

Visionlux
    • Total posts: 91
    Up

I like the fun vibe of your blog.
    Cards are cool too.

Visionlux
    • Total posts: 91
    Up

I like the fun vibe of your blog.
    Cards are cool too.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Annie,

Thanks for sharing! I have recently been through the same process so could absolutely relate to the process you haev written about. I actually located a designer/business that (for a more than reasonable price) designed logo/card/letterhead/DL flyer and organised printing/delivery – so, one contact & one transaction got it all done – certainly made the process simple and efficient.

Now I just need to get my cat to sit still long enough to pose for a photo with my card! :D

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Annie,

Thanks for sharing! I have recently been through the same process so could absolutely relate to the process you haev written about. I actually located a designer/business that (for a more than reasonable price) designed logo/card/letterhead/DL flyer and organised printing/delivery – so, one contact & one transaction got it all done – certainly made the process simple and efficient.

Now I just need to get my cat to sit still long enough to pose for a photo with my card! :D

David@Verve Recruitment
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

Colourful = nice.

Actually I like that pattern, it’s not original, I don’t mean that in a mean way, I’ve got some wrapping paper that looks just like it. I like it, but it is a fashion thing. I’d give it 2 years and it might look old hat. Might not though.

David@Verve Recruitment
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

Colourful = nice.

Actually I like that pattern, it’s not original, I don’t mean that in a mean way, I’ve got some wrapping paper that looks just like it. I like it, but it is a fashion thing. I’d give it 2 years and it might look old hat. Might not though.

dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up

your cards.

i like.

well done!

dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up

your cards.

i like.

well done!

Unique Imprints
    Up
    JacquiPryor, post: 103670 wrote:
    Hi Annie,

Thanks Jacqui. It’s always great when you can go to one place and get everything done. We could have done that with the designer as well, but we wanted to build a relationship with the printer separately so we chose to organise that ourselves which has been great. Good luck with your furry friend, mine was very obliging on this day! Have a great day!

David@Verve Recruitment, post: 103672 wrote:
    Colourful = nice.

Yep, I know what you mean, some designs do date quickly. We love it for now but are really open to redesigning our cards quite regularly to keep them current and fresh.

Unique Imprints
    Up
    JacquiPryor, post: 103670 wrote:
    Hi Annie,

Thanks Jacqui. It’s always great when you can go to one place and get everything done. We could have done that with the designer as well, but we wanted to build a relationship with the printer separately so we chose to organise that ourselves which has been great. Good luck with your furry friend, mine was very obliging on this day! Have a great day!

David@Verve Recruitment, post: 103672 wrote:
    Colourful = nice.

Yep, I know what you mean, some designs do date quickly. We love it for now but are really open to redesigning our cards quite regularly to keep them current and fresh.

OneArmedGraphics
    • Total posts: 314
    Up

great post. I love design-process stuff.
    Agreed with your tweaks and think it had a lovely result. Cards look great. (Wow how busy is the printers site QTP)

OneArmedGraphics
    • Total posts: 314
    Up

great post. I love design-process stuff.
    Agreed with your tweaks and think it had a lovely result. Cards look great. (Wow how busy is the printers site QTP)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.