Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Our NEW promo video!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bridal Discount Book Aust
    • Total posts: 88
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone!

Apologies for not poping in for a while, I’ve been CRAZY busy!!

I wanted to share my new promo video with you :)
    This particular example is used at the expos & trade shows we go to around Australia – We are so wrapped with it and because nothing like it exists (that we know of) I think it will lead the way and create new paths of difference.

Well I’m wrapped with it anyway and it’s been getting a phenomenal response :)

Here’s the link YAY
    http://www.vimeo.com:80/21996462

Have a great day everyone & thanks for the support as always!

Jeanette

AdServe
    • Total posts: 112
    Up

Hi its great I really like it!

Could I ask how much did you pay for this?

How do you get the dofollow links in your posts? are you a premium paying member of this site?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    AdServe, post: 71288 wrote:
    How do you get the dofollow links in your posts? are you a premium paying member of this site?

Hi Adam,

Our links are don’t follow until members have passed a threshold of 50 posts – so stick around for a while, continue contributing in a helpful and constructive way, and before you know it, your posts will be dofollow too :)

Cheers,
    Jayne

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

I think it’s a very nice and well produced little video.

My only little, tiny criticisms are:

1. The testimonials seem a bit too long and I couldn’t be bothered reading them.

2. It would have been nice to see some photos or footage of some happy brides just to draw the audience in a bit more.

AdServe
    Up

That is one thing, It all looks amazing but then just the plain black and white testimonials.. It would be great if you could have a photo of the bride or a stock photo even flipping onto the page at the same time but yeah more production costs…

sensory fx
    • Total posts: 92
    Up

I would agree, the testimonials does let it down a little and I do find the ‘angry arrow’ a little corny.

But apart from that it does look very polished and professional.

Bridal Discount Book Aust
    • Total posts: 88
    Up

Thank you everyone! Yes, dead right more production costs but I was also hesitant putting pics up because this would quickly date the production – Weddings are very here & now but I understand what you’re saying.

I guess if that’s the only criticism then I can live with that :)

It’s funny – That’s the first time someone has mentioned the arrow as being corny. I actually think it lightens the whole thing and makes it less stiff but each to their own I guess ;)

Thanks for the input.

AdServe
    Up

The very cute and shapley presenter certainly brightens it up:)

Steve_Minshall
    • Total posts: 518
    Up

Well done!

The Infotainer
    • Total posts: 612
    Up

Have you used it at trade shows yet?

I am going to give some negative feedback here and I am sorry because most people cannot take negative feedback

As a website video it is great

for trade show stands, it is too long, let me explain

a standard trade show stand is 3 meters by 3 meters- there are larger ones and smaller ones especially at some of those mini wedding expo’s

it take a person about 3 seconds to walk past a 3 meter trade show stand

so if they walk past your stand and miss the start they will probably keep walking, also realistically you really don’t want someone standing outside your stand watching a video, you should be chatting with them. developing the lead. people will not stand for very long watching a video- alternatively have it on a plasma screen on a loop in the cafe (if you can sponsor this)

the quality is high, but it is too long for trade shows, shorten it, keep it simple, while it is easy to follow making it good for the website if you can reduce the amount of info for the trade show, you want to convey 3 messages no more- because every other company is shouting at them you want to make it easy for the audience to remember. for video’s you want two versions the website version and the quick to the point trade show version- that is if you are using it at your trade show stand.

Simplify solidify and crystallize the communication, make it easy for people, and shorten it, get the top 3 things that benefit the visitor, and focus on these, it’s gotta waken visitors up because most visitors get tired walking around and start filtering OUT the marketing messages being tossed at them.

sorry for negative feedback I hope you don’t take it as a personal attack on you or the creators (editors) of the video, but understanding people searching on the web are in a different position than those walking around a expo.

I see this video as a good vid for websites and possibly a CD or DVD giveaway, but it is far too long for the trade show floor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.