Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Our new teeth whitening brand – KAPOW! Smiles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KapowSmiles
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

A little history is we were the first company in Australia to start selling home teeth whitening kits (12 years ago!), however this was under a different name and that current website is still running. The industry is becoming more and more popular and especially over social media and we want in on the action. TBH I am quite worried because there is currently a big overflow of poor quality gels/kits hitting the market and we’ve tried to create a fun new brand, but more importantly a safe brand and tried to emphasis our expertise in this field. We’re (hopefully) in the final stages of launching soon and because of this we would love your opinion on our new website http://www.kapowsmiles.com.au. We’re still working on social media posts so I am aware our current Instagram pictures are quite miss-matched :).

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

Your ”whiter teeth in a flash” on the landing page, disappears into the background, if this is your call to action, it needs to stand out.

I get the concept and the idea behind your packaging, and like it. Just wondering if though it loos to much like a kids game.

One place you say 12 years experience another 10 years ?

”return your kit back to us as our address below and your payment will” change the as to at.

Your guarantee. Just out of interest what prevents me from using the first kit, having a change in colour, but saying there is no change and still getting a replacement. Sounds a little to open to just getting a second kit for free.

J.Zkan
    • Total posts: 87
    Up

Great looking website, i love it! The whole comic theme is great!

Make your call to action button appear more clearly, it is really hard to see it.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome aboard [USER=87121]@KapowSmiles[/USER]!

Wow certainly some visually arresting branding. “Fun and new” is often at the opposite end of the spectrum to “safe and experienced”, however, so it may be a challenge to convince people that you’re both.

If your previous brand is well-known and trusted in your industry, it may be powerful to co-brand. For example “Kapow by OldBrand”.
    If Volvo were to create a new funky car brand, they might call it “NewFunkyBrand by Volvo”, to leverage Volvo’s reputation for quality.

Good luck!
    Dave

KapowSmiles
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thanks so much for you replies. I think I need a new copyrighted haha. Will definitely make these changes/corrections.

Visually it is pretty much the opposite to everything else out there. It is risky but we’re hoping this is what’s going to make us stand out from the others where everything really looks the same – very plain/clinical packaging for example. Eventually we have events and have someone dressed up as our superhero which should be fun.

The guarantee, TBH this can be abused and there is no way of really knowing if someone is just taking advantage of it. With our other site, we’ve had something similar and very few people have taken up on it over the years. Hopefully if we can make a good impression from the start, it will leave our customers happy enough to not want to take advantage.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.