Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Our new website launched

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Healthy Personal Finances
    • Total posts: 194
    Up
    ::

After much hard work (although the design and layout was outsourced as that is not our expertise), we have finally launched our second business and the website is now up and running.

Healthy Business Finances is a bookkeeping and accounting consulting/service.

http://healthybusinessfinances.com.au/

It is still a bit of a work in progress, but it is nice to finally have something to show people who want to work out a bit more about me.

Let me know what you think – constructive criticism welcome :)

Thanks

easypeas
    • Total posts: 80
    Up

Congratulations on your new site. The first thing I looked for but couldn’t easily find were the regions you cover. I’d imagine many people would be in the same boat in that they’d want a local accountant. This should be prominent on your homepage (will also help with seo… which is the other thing you’ll want to get worked on, to ensure people will find you in Google.)
    Best of luck,
    Gav

JoshG
    • Total posts: 110
    Up

I think the site looks good and is easy to navigate so it sets out a good impression.

However, if you’re planning to get more customers from the web (i.e. through search engines rather than just people you know face-to-face) then you will want some more text on the pages (especially the homepage). As Easypeas said, pointing out which regions you service is a good start.

I just did a few quick searches and from what I can see you might do well with using your blog to add some strategic plan examples (obviously without giving everything away for free), profit and loss examples, etc. because people are searching for them. If you are interested in getting potential customers from online then some time invested into SEO and content marketing would probably be worthwhile.

Also: on your contact page the email textbox is different from all the others. I’m not sure if this is on purpose but I’m a bit of a stickler so my eyes were drawn immediately :D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.