Home Forums Find the help you need Outsourceing to freelancers on fiveer.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    domainregaust
    • Total posts: 10

So. In my personal expereiced I suggest the following.
    If you are looking for things like SEO services or link building for your website to get better Google rankings stay as far away as possible from fiveer.com

98% of the gigs of that site are pure scams.
    Fiveer are also completly aware of the scam being run by sellers on thier platform but they do nothing to stop them from being advertised because this is how fiveer make all their money.

It is ovbvious. It can even been found as true in a court room. Fiveer.com faciliate SEO scams for thier own personal financial gain.

If it is SEO you are looking for. It’s going to be more expenisive. But hire a certified SEO company with a good reputation.

Gigs and services on fiveer.com that advertise No.1 First page google rankings for $15 bucks is a joke. Not only is this untrue. But they will harm your website and Google rankings.
    And again. Fiveer.com do nothing to stop this even though they are completly aware its happening. But they wont stop them because of they money they make and profit from these SEO scams.
    Companies pay up to $100,000 per year in SEO marketing costs to reach the first page of google for thier selected keywords. As if $15 bucks is going to help!

If you insist on user fiveer to help or build backlinks for your website. Never ever trust a seller who says they will get you No.1 rankings in google when the gig is finished. Thats just impossible unless they are google themselves and manually place your website by bypassing the algo code !

In my opinion fiveer.com are nore more the criminal than the sellers on the site.
    Fiveer.com themselfs are a scam!

If you are looking for real SEO services at a decent price I can suggest my own services found on our site (see signature).

I have some great methods which will help you greatly boost your google rankings.
    I will never promise you first page rankings. If you are up againt a million dollar company for position. I am sorry. Because the truth is. It will never happen. Not unless you have a few million bucks yourself to spend on marketing.
    Buying just one single high quality backlink to your website can cost up to $500 dollars. Even then you need to make it look not obvious that you paid a website owner just to get that backlink because its set out in google guidlines that buying backlinks is againt google policy. That’s what makes me laugh so much and I have no idea how fiveer keep getting away with facilitating gigs that sell backlinks. Fiveer is 100% aware that it is againt google policy to buy backlinks. Yet they are allowed to continute to facilitate sellers doing this which can get website owners sites banned from the google search engine.

I propose to start legal proceedings againt fiveer.com and I am looking for anyone who would like to join me in my cause.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

You should look at your marketing. When you write posts like this you look like you are bashing a competitor just to promote your own business. This really damages your reputation.

That said, I agree with you for SEO services. I would never use Fiverr for that, but then I wouldn’t use your service either.

I have found Fiverr fantastic for many other services such as illustrations over the years, so it is not a scam company. Everyone should do their own due diligence when hiring any freelancer or business.

domainregaust
    • Total posts: 10

Fiveer is not my competitor. I don’t regard them as being able to compete with anyone. Simply because they get websites banned from google rather than promoting them.
    Not all gigs on fiveer are scams. There are some honest people out there. However at least 90% of gigs of fiveer are scams. And fiveer is clearly facilitating them for person gain. It’s that simple.

It’s okay if you don’t feel you would use my services for SEO. I would not take you on as a client either :)

Good luck with it all.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472

I’m with [USER=28171]@Rowan@quaotic[/USER] the very last thing you ever do is bash a competitor, or even another service provider in the hope of trying to promote your own business. Just bad form.

I see you are planning to take legal action against fiver for a lot of opinion, but very little substance. Plus, even assuming your opinions are correct, it’s not fiver providing the dodgy service, it is the people providing the service, so you need to launch the opinion legal action against them.

Dean Braiden
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4

This is true that have many fraduential sellers exist on Fiverr. But if you find slowly and wisely then you should find good services. You can find many services from Fiverr like Backlink, Keyword Research, SEO & more.

Dean Braiden
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4

So. In my personal expereiced I suggest the following.
    If you are looking for things like SEO services or link building for your website to get better Google rankings stay as far away as possible from fiveer.com

98% of the gigs of that site are pure scams.

If it is SEO you are looking for. It’s going to be more expensive. But hire a certified SEO company with a good reputation.

I agree with you. A [Mod Edit to remove links]Certified Good SEO agency will provide more professional & top-class services than so-cold fiverr seller.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.